Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2001 12:14:05 PM EDT
I wanted to PUKE when I saw this magazine yesterday at a local "stand"!   I didnt have the stomach to flip through it though... but I had to atleast cover it up.  Unfortunatly there were no American Rifleman mags to cover it with.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me tell you what's even worse:

[b]The dykey periodical showing up in your mailbox every month!![/b]

My wife used to subscribe to McCall's magazine, and then the Behemoth bought it, and put her name on it. When the first issue arrived, I tore it in half and put it on the table we have for the mail without a comment. My wife came to me and asked what's up, and I told her I don't live in the same house as anyone who would send money to the Queen of Satan's Anal Ring. She called them and cancelled the subscription, and told them why, [b]but they keep sending it anyway![/b]

I have taken to tearing the front cover (which always has a picture of The Evil One Herself on it} then ripping the rest in half, before it can release its skanky vibes of bulldyke hatred in my house. The front cover then accompanies me on my next visit to the pistol range. It does not, however, make the trip home.

I would wipe my ass with it, but I don't want the face of Gagmavulva, She-Bitch of the Damned, that close to my Boys.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#2]
"Rosie Announces Investment in Magazine Company"
By Shilock Goldstien
AP Reporter

"Today, media barron Rosie O'Donnell announces a joint venture with Mec-Gar, to produce newly manufactured pistol magazines", Rosie's spokesman told the Associated Press today.

Ms. O'Donnell accidently invested 3/4 of a million dollars in the Italian firm, thinking the "Improved Clips" the company sells could be used on girdles and bras- since Rosie has been known to break a few with her intense rolls of blubber.
Ms. O'Donnell, shocked to find that she had invested money in a company who sells a product she is so ardently against, was able to be convinced by her advisors that it may not be a bad thing once they told her that pistol magzines are also called "feeding devices". Ms. O'Donnell was relieved, since she feeds herself 10 times a day.

Mec-Gar President Vinciente Strega-bruta-es-Galina was happy about the forthcoming joint venture with the American Media mogul- and celebrated with an all-you-can-eat buffet with Ms. O'Donnell as the honored guest. After consuming the entire buffet, Ms. O'Donnell proceeded to eat the guests in attendance, where they promptly showed her why Mec-Gar magazines are some of the worlds most reliable- by emptying rounds into her fed from Mec-Gar mags! She was treated and released from Santa Vinciente de Paolo hospital in Genoa, where doctors were able to sucessfully remove from her stomach 9 of the 10 guests she had eaten .

This has been Shilock Goldstien reporting.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#3]
[puke] Any Gun ads?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top