Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2004 10:32:24 AM EDT
I read in the Houston Chronicle this morning that Rosie Odonell is going to play a retarded girl that rides the bus all day long.  Well she should have no problem playing retarded but how is she going to play the girl part?  That ought to be quite a stretch for that Bull Dagger.

Think we ought to let Tom Selleck be the bus driver,  run that sumbitch off a cliff and dive out at the last moment.

Happy ending!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh holy crap!  I thought this tagline read "Rosie Plays WITH herself"  --  eek!  I was expecting nasty pictures . . . hmm, why did I click on it then?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]
The book was better.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oh holy crap!  I thought this tagline read "Rosie Plays WITH herself"  --  eek!  I was expecting nasty pictures . . . hmm, why did I click on it then?

Thanks for putting those images in my head, jackass.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought she's going to be in Free Willy 3, as Willy's mom.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Rosie plays herself...

Can't expect any difference from a Lesbo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damn I didn't even catch it and I wrote it.  She'd damn sure have her hands full would'nt she.  Maybe her and Michael Moore can get together and double bag it,  he looks sort a like a big Bull diver.  Probably have to both double bag it and turn the lights out.    Sound just like a couple old wild hogs fighting over a turd in the woods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top