Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 11:30:48 PM EDT
A lesbian???

Someone stop me if this is old news or something!

But on my way home from work tonite I was listening to the radio and the DJ was talking about tomorrow's morning show and he mentioned something about Rosie (FINALLY) coming out of the closet.

I couldn't find any truth to this via a (limited) web search. Just wondering if anyone else had heard the same??

Wouldn't THAT just be icing on the cake!? [;)]

reminds me of a joke too! hehe
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
It's really old news. And months before she officially came out SNL did a "Rosie" skit where she hit on every female guest. So it was well known, unofficially, for a long time too.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:50:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Hehehe, That's what I figured! [;)]

I'm always the last to know!

thanks for playing tho!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:55:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of the fat slob anyone see the Man show re-run a week or so ago where she was trapped in a well?? That was hysterical!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey...don't feel bad...I didn't know...this is the first I have heard of it.

medcop
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:18:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I accidentally saw a story on Entertainment Tonight about this. Evidentally she has book coming out and will finally admit to it.  

I don't see it as [b]coming[/b] out of the closet. I see it as her [b]growing too fat[/b] too fit in the closet. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll pull a Momma Cass, heheheheh.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#7]
She sure is an ugly lesbian!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#8]
The Man Show's [b]WHEEL OF DESTINY[/b] where one of the less desirable slots is; [b]"WEAR RODIE O' DONNELS UNDERPANTS"[/b]

They have a near lifesize (actual lifesize would be impractical) cardboard figure of Rosie and when her panties [puke] were removed to be worn by a losing guest, there was a piece of pepperoni pizza in her stinkie area [:X*].

[puke]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#9]
This is rumor control . . .
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/eo/20020128/en/rosie_s_open_book__1.html[/url]

Could be the truth (sounds likely, given her "constant companion Kelli") or could be marketing spin designed to make everyone eager to "learn the truth".

Considering how Ellen Degenerate's shows have done, though. . . .
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought this was common knowledge.

First time I heard it was about the time she bought, er ah I mean adopted those 2 kids of her's.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Considering how Ellen Degenerate's shows have done, though. . . .
View Quote

Her great sin in her TV shows is that they are not FUNNY. Genuine talent can overcome ALL SORTS of practices outside the mainstream, but a comedian that isn't funny has no slack at all. Watched the show several times; it's like watching paint dry.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
there was a piece of pepperoni pizza in her stinkie area [:X*].
View Quote

Yeah, should be anchovies, huh?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#13]
she would have come out of the closet sooner, but had to wait for them to widen the door to get her fat ass out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Is indistinguishable from a huge hidious blob comprised of Eric Cartman, the Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper, and everything that it perifials.  

Headin on down to South Park...
Meet some friends of mine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#15]
You won't see her as a girl on girl spread in Penthouse...........
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#16]
saw an ad last night that she's gonna be on 'will and grace'.  go figure.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's really old news. And months before she officially came out SNL did a "Rosie" skit where she hit on every female guest. So it was well known, unofficially, for a long time too.
View Quote

I can't stand that sweathog & I follow who's a lesbo & who's "out" & I've never heard a word about her. Of course one can tell by looking at her but I'd bet a milkshake she's not publically "out" yet.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Now if they would publish the pictures of her and Hitlery... That would be news!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#19]
is in need of some man loving!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Rosie got arrested for drug pocession once.

They lifted her skirt and found 40 lbs. of crack.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#21]
[:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  [:X*]  
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Good for Hosie O' Pig....Kmart sure as F*** can't bank her lard loins these days an a Biography on how to be a Militant Lezbo will sure to be a good seller for the crowd who follow Ilk like her an watch the show of "Your Penis Must Be Removed" starred by Miss Piggie.If the world is luckie Anne Heche, Miss Piggie and Ellen DeGenitals will claim death to all Hetero's an the free for all starts...?what made you think I was'nt an asshole or a Militant Male?................
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#23]
How much do you want to bet that Ellen Degenerate and Anne Retch are also anti-gun, as well as anti-tallywhacker?    Complete the bunch and add in Paula Poundskidswithstones.

Hillary Klinton, though...no, I've got to admit, she has better taste than to be caught dead hanging out with LoudMouth Rosie.   I can't say much more that's positive about Hillary, but that much I'll give her.   I definitely give her points for damaging Bill's face that one time!
If only she'd used a brick instead of her fist...!

I live in Florida, but I sent 50 bucks to Lazio's campaign to defeat Hillary.  Even though he lost, it was money well spent.

CJ

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Speaking of the fat slob anyone see the Man show re-run a week or so ago where she was trapped in a well?? That was hysterical!!
View Quote

Yea ! I bet even Lassie wouldn't try to rescue that fat f*%king POS. LOL!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:09:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Dudes,
Anne Heeche came back to the team that swings bats and balls, she is off the team that munches on rugs and crawls...

9-3-01
Heche wed cameraman Coleman Laffoon during an intimate ceremony at the couple's Hollywood Hills home, which was festooned with pink and orange flowers. A minister presided over the vows as the groom's siblings and Heche's pals made testimonials. "I'm so happy to be your husband!" Laffoon gushed to Heche, decked out in a stunning ecru gown with matching shoes. "Hey," said Heche, "I could get used to this traditional stuff," sending the crowd into fits of laughter
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#26]
She is a bitch and I hope her new magazine flops.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:13:52 AM EDT
[#27]
If Anne Heche went straight, it's because she saw photos of Janet Reno and Rosie O'Dognuts together naked, munching carpet.   The creepout factor must have been enough to scare her straight.  [shock]

Understandably so!  [:x*]

CJ

Just because the horse is dead isn't reason enough to stop beating it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top