Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/7/2002 4:20:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 7:15:14 PM EDT
Great read Sweep. That should have been Bush's state of the union address. At least there is one person in congress who give a rats ass about freedom.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:30:13 AM EDT
the online journal [i]The Federalist[/i] repeatedly has quotes from the honorable man called Paul. and they always kick ass. makes me wonder if he ever visits this site. he'd fit right in!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:39:08 AM EDT
99% of our politicians would have get up on a chair in order to kiss Ron Paul's ass.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 10:50:32 AM EDT
Did I ever tell you guys that Ron Paul was the doctor that delivered me into the world? How about that, huh?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:36:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2002 11:41:20 AM EDT by Isomerase]
[b]
The Roman poet, Horace, two thousand years ago spoke of adversity: "Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which in times of prosperity would have lain dormant." Since I believe we will be a lot less prosperous in the not-too-distant future, [u]we will have plenty of opportunity to elicit the talents of many Americans.[/u] Leonard Read, one of the greatest champions of liberty in the 20th Century, advised optimism: In every society there are persons who have the intelligence to figure out the requirements of liberty and the character to walk in its ways. This is a scattered fellowship of individuals- mostly unknown to you or me- [u]bound together by a love of ideas and a hunger to know the plain truth of things.[/u] [u]He was convinced that this remnant would rise to the occasion and do the necessary things to restore virtue and excellence to a people who had lost their way. Liberty would prevail.[/u] Let us be convinced that there is not enough hate or anger to silence the cries for liberty or to extinguish the flame of justice and truth. We must have faith that those who now are apathetic, anxious for security at all costs, forgetful of the true spirit of American liberty, and neglectful of the Constitution, [u/]will rise to the task and respond accordingly.
View Quote
[/b][/u] How do you guys feel about these comments and statements? Sounds to me like Ron Paul is calling for all to "Vote a Levy" 1770's style. Iso
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 12:08:12 PM EDT
Hmmmm....makes me proud to be a TEXAN![:D]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 10:17:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By revrat: Did I ever tell you guys that Ron Paul was the doctor that delivered me into the world? How about that, huh?
View Quote
Sure it wasn't Ru-Paul?[;)]
Top Top