Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2001 4:22:42 AM EDT
[url]http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2001/0828/1245257.html[/url]

What is up with this guy. He needs to get some self control. F*uckin freak....
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:31:03 AM EDT
[#1]
He used to always come over here to Lake Texoma during the summer and a couple of years ago, him and his body guards chased my friend all around one of the boat docks over a small altercation.

The two finally talks things over and we ended up hanging out with him for the rest of the weekend. Im not one to kiss somebodies ass just cause they are famous or whatever, but he is a fun son of a bitch to hang out with. Just likes to party and doesn't give a shit about anything. He paid for just about everything too, which is a big plus in my book.....leaves more money for ammo.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Rodman is a big spender as you said, but if he doesn't stop soon he is gonna go bankrupt since he blew his chance to make some more playing in the nba.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't really know too much about the Worm. He used to be reasonably normal and just felt he wasn't getting enough attention/recognition. He then started acting like a freak and the result, eveybody knew him. He was on the news just about every time you turned around. His name became a household word.

This really says a lot about the media and the public. Yikes!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top