Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:34:22 AM EDT
Sucks!!!!!!!

My wife saw a mouse in the house, so I psent a good portion of th eday and night trying to hunt it with a Winchester model 90 and birdshot....

I coudl not get a shot so she made me put out traps, adn this morning we had a dead mouse in the trap (peanut butter as bait) Dammnit, That damned trap stole my prey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

­
ah well...... I did get to see a mouse skull folded over on itself.... I just wonder what .22 birdshot woudl have done to it at 7 feet or so
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:04:16 AM EDT
or more importantly, what that would've done to the floor.

if you feel too depressed, i recommend going to the local pet store and purchasing some feeder mice to let run free. if you get about 50 of them, you should have a few good shots.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:53:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By soccermike7:
or more importantly, what that would've done to the floor.

if you feel too depressed, i recommend going to the local pet store and purchasing some feeder mice to let run free. if you get about 50 of them, you should have a few good shots.

You think .22 Birdshot woudl have harmed the floor, I have always found it somewhat anemic, I have some pellets from it in my foot from a childhood incident, though it did make it through a layer of boot leather to get there.....

I am still hoping to get one with the shot sometime soon
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:56:58 PM EDT
I can tell you pellets shot into a snake will cause it to spurt blood like a fountain.

If that helps.....

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:01:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By garandman:
I can tell you pellets shot into a snake will cause it to spurt blood like a fountain.

If that helps.....

sounds good....

I am guessing .45 colt shotshells are right out them
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:03:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:09:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By soccermike7:

i recommend going to the local pet store and purchasing some feeder mice to let run free. if you get about 50 of them, you should have a few good shots.

Do this and post video.

Top Top