Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:34:22 AM EDT
Sucks!!!!!!!

My wife saw a mouse in the house, so I psent a good portion of th eday and night trying to hunt it with a Winchester model 90 and birdshot....

I coudl not get a shot so she made me put out traps, adn this morning we had a dead mouse in the trap (peanut butter as bait)   Dammnit, That damned trap stole my prey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well......   I did get to see a mouse skull folded over on itself....  I just wonder what .22 birdshot woudl have done to it at 7 feet or so
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#1]
or more importantly, what that would've done to the floor.

if you feel too depressed, i recommend going to the local pet store and purchasing some feeder mice to let run free.  if you get about 50 of them, you should have a few good shots.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
or more importantly, what that would've done to the floor.

if you feel too depressed, i recommend going to the local pet store and purchasing some feeder mice to let run free.  if you get about 50 of them, you should have a few good shots.

You think .22 Birdshot woudl have harmed the floor, I have always found it somewhat anemic, I have some pellets from it in my foot from a childhood incident, though it did make it through a layer of boot leather to get there.....

I am still hoping to get one with the shot sometime soon
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I can tell you pellets shot into a snake will cause it to spurt blood like a fountain.

If that helps.....

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can tell you pellets shot into a snake will cause it to spurt blood like a fountain.

If that helps.....

sounds good....

I am guessing .45 colt shotshells are right out them
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

i recommend going to the local pet store and purchasing some feeder mice to let run free.  if you get about 50 of them, you should have a few good shots.

Do this and post video.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top