FYI

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Summer Special?

ETA:

I guess it is still technically summer.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, and you may get it in a year or so. But when it ships it will be free...
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up. I have been meaning to order a CAR stock kit for a couple months. Now I just have to buy an upper for my build.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No shit. I'd actually like to order an upper from them, but there is no way i'm waiting that long for it to get here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit. I'd actually like to order an upper from them, but there is no way i'm waiting that long for it to get here.

They shipped my stock kit today. It will be at my home on Friday. Guess they had that in stock.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Why would you have free shipping on 2 magazines but not two complete kits that you have some margin in? That seems kinda short sighted.

Having said that I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for the help RRA.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I've been waiting on my two ambi fire control selectors since June. Free shipping will probably be history once they get around to shipping my parts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Got my Pmags in 6 days
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Just finished putting my lower together! I had it partially assembled, but was not in a hurry to finish it. Now to pick out an upper!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#10]
My varmit upper took 2months 2 weeks/ my lower parts kit took 6 days/ my stocki kit took 8 days. I think they have caught up on most items.
The uppers still take the longest it seems but 2 1/2 months is not too bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top