Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2001 7:56:50 AM EDT
I have decided that I want to go with a shorter stock for my 16” bushy. Right now I seem to have only two options. The Rock river Arms entry stock or a Bushmaster M4 style telestock. Being that the stocks are shorter, I have heard about short stroking and function problems. Has anyone had problems with this? Also how hard is it to put on the M4 stock? Any special tools needed?
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I was in the same position so what I did was purchase a four position stock and set it to the length I desired and drilled and pressed oversized ballel pins in it and SHA-ZAAM a legal stock at my desired length.  I did the same thing with my daughters AR so she could shoot it comfortably.  This process is no different then buying a pinned or welded folding stock for a post ban 10-22 or mini 14.
[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top