Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 2:27:47 PM EDT
2 points:

1- Check out my photos horsing around with my 5D while we destroyed perfectly good Jeeps and Toyotas in the Hammers in Johnson OHV area in Barstow, CA.
   I welcome critiques! I prefer a bold and pretty saturated look in my photography, and fight myself to not over do it, so grill me if you like and I'll learn

Too many photos to post in-line, so here's a link Tin Benders Jamboree

2- This was my first time using LightRoom's export to web feature. I must say, I am IMPRESSED! Took me all of ten minutes to smack together a web album, complete with index, copyright info, etc. And then LR uploaded it straight to my server with minimal fuss. It's a very elegant solution, and it's nice not to depend on flickr for my web hosting when I already have a domain. If you haven't used it, it's worth checking out.

Here's a few I like

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#1]
You got some great shots, well done!  I must say their is no way that shiny new jeep would be climbing that if it was mine!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:41:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You got some great shots, well done!  I must say their is no way that shiny new jeep would be climbing that if it was mine!!!
View Quote

No kidding! We were all saying dude are you sure you want to take that thing up here?!
He was committed, guess he had more money than sense. Made it thru with no damage at all, just rubs on the sliders, which is what they're they're for. He almost scratched the roof but abandoned his effort. Next guy tried to push through and did roll it, so crisis averted!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice shots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top