Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 12:40:33 PM EDT
Don't know if he really said this, but it does sound like him, and I like it too

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace
but I have not heard of a plan for
peace.  So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present.  You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines.  They don't want us there.  We would station troops at our borders.  No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.  We'll give them a free trip home.  After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are.  They're illegal!!!  France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be tho-
roughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!!  No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in.  If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here.  Asylum would never be available
to anyone.  We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21.  The older ones are the bombers.  If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise.  This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness.  The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil.  If they don't like it, we go some place else.  They can go somewhere else to sell their production.  (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere."  They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need.  Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given to the army.  The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place.  We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school.  That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.  The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.'  She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?'  "
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
oh boy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Ten demerits for re-posting crap from your spammail account without first researching veracity or authenticity.

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
What is it with people and posting e-mails?

95% of them are CLEARLY fakes.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What is it with people and posting e-mails?

9599.9999% of them are CLEARLY fakes.

Sgat1r5

fixed, dupe IBTL, BS and whatever else I forgot
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoever wrote that is a fucktard.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]
hmm
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You evidently did not grasp the intended sarcasm.

I also think whoever invented the word "fucktard" is an undersexed high school student in dire need of a 3-foot wedgie.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I posted it for the content, and it was somebody else's spam, I don't open mine

I particularly liked the part about using the un building for an illegal alien prison
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
www.snopes.com
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They all are
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Robin Williams is one of the biggest whining liberal cracks ever to draw a breath.

Fake
bullshit
ibtl
I like pie
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Robin Williams is one of the biggest whining liberal cracks ever to draw a breath.

Fake
bullshit
ibtl
I like pie

but he makes me laugh

eta: MARPAT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#15]
He wouldn't write it, but I agree.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#16]
This should be retitled "Robin Williams Plan for Duping the World into Submission".

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fake
bullshit
ibtl
I like pie

but he makes me laugh

He makes you laugh.............Oh Hokie

I almost forgot

dupe
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fake
bullshit
ibtl
I like pie

but he makes me laugh

I almost forgot

dupe

Bread
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fake
bullshit
ibtl
I like pie

but he makes me laugh

I almost forgot

dupe

Bread
www.communitymade.com/images/products/grateful-bread-our-bread-medley-large.jpg

Hey there, eaaaaasy on the bread....  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm pretty sure this is an urban legend and was in fact not uttered by that coked up jack ass.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Godupeit!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Sounds more like Dennis Miller to me!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Don't know if he really said this, but it does sound like him, and I like it too

Quoted:
I posted it for the content, and it was somebody else's spam, I don't open mine

I particularly liked the part about using the un building for an illegal alien prison

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top