Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 10:43:38 AM EDT
Son of a bitch.

Our boys are dealing with some treacherous motherfuckers over there.

littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=16927_A_Vehicle-Borne_Improvised_Explosive_Device&only

Sorry it its a dupe.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:48:04 AM EDT
sonofabitch
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:50:36 AM EDT
man, this ain't the aav one is it?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:50:57 AM EDT
They can't beat us in a stand up fight.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:52:27 AM EDT
Further info: I'm advised that this was a group of Brits, I don't know what / who.

Four wounded, two seriously enough to be evac'd to Great Britton.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:53:29 AM EDT
I saw that for the first time about two months ago, I think. Sounds liek a Brit crew. The cool thing is how fast they get thier guns up and, working. Those are some bad, bad, men. I dunno if it's been on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:53:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 10:54:14 AM EDT by Mauser101]

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
They can't beat us in a stand up fight.

The problem is that they don't intend to fight us in one.

Where those brits? Though I heard an accent on the RO and that certainly didn't look like an armoured Hummer.

EDIT: As above, they were brits.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:54:55 AM EDT
that sucks
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:57:14 AM EDT
I can't get the video to play.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:57:43 AM EDT
What a cowardly way to fight...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:58:11 AM EDT
Lesson learned, dont drive by Iraqi vehicles.

Blow them up first.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:59:42 AM EDT
don't make the mistake of thinking these scumbags are cowards or that they're stupid, they're neither. they're vicious, cunning, and evil and deserve to be destroyed utterly and without mercy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:06:49 AM EDT
HOLY CRAP!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:09:48 AM EDT
damn...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:16:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:51:08 AM EDT
Damn! Just riding in a vehicle over there has to have a high pucker factor.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:57:36 AM EDT

Damn fucking cowards.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:58:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Originally Posted By Goonboss:
I saw that for the first time about two months ago, I think. Sounds liek a Brit crew. The cool thing is how fast they get thier guns up and, working. Those are some bad, bad, men. I dunno if it's been on ARFCOM.

That's what impressed me to no end--the sound of the explosion just blended into and became the sound of return fire. The courage of the men fighting there amazes me. Our guys today are every bit the same as those who won WWII. God bless them all.

+1, I was struck by that when someone posted the video of the medic being saved by his body armour. His first instinct was to pull his weapon up and try to return fire.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 12:11:41 PM EDT by Jack19]

The only three worth fighting for. God bless all of our military men and women in harms way.

Now....someone remind me why we are not carpet bombing Riyadh, Damascus and Tehran for funding this shit??????

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:17:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pyro6988:

Damn fucking cowards.

+1

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:21:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Goonboss:

That's what impressed me to no end--the sound of the explosion just blended into and became the sound of return fire. The courage of the men fighting there amazes me. Our guys today are every bit the same as those who won WWII. God bless them all.

who was shooting? i thought it was an ambush and that gunfire may have come from the terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:22:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jack19:
www.3dflags.com/media/icon/classic/u/3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif
www.3dflags.com/media/icon/classic/u/3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif
www.3dflags.com/media/icon/classic/i/3dflagsdotcom_israe_2fawm.gif

The only three worth fighting for. God bless all of our military men and women in harms way.

Now....someone remind me why we are not carpet bombing Riyadh, Damascus and Tehran for funding this shit??????hr

The Israeli's are in it for their benefit only. They sell our secrets to China, and you call them our friends? Sorry, I no longer buy the crap that they are our ally. They will side with the biggest boys on the block and I'm afraid it's not us anymore.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:23:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ThreatResponse:

Now....someone remind me why we are not carpet bombing Riyadh, Damascus and Tehran for funding this shit??????

The Israeli's are in it for their benefit only. They sell our secrets to China, and you call them our friends? Sorry, I no longer buy the crap that they are our ally. They will side with the biggest boys on the block and I'm afraid it's not us anymore.

Link? Proof?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:26:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:29:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By david_g17:
who was shooting? i thought it was an ambush and that gunfire may have come from the terrorists.

Ah, I hadn't thought of that. You could be correct--but I hope not.

No. That's the way it was described on Ogrish, but, they don't know anything more than what they are told. If you listen to the gunfire, it immidietly starts at one pitch/volume/rythm and, remains constant. There would have been varience and, fadeing if it had been the terrs shooting. Play it again. You'll hear the auto weapons and, the one, semi weapon, which sounds like it's a bigger caliber.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:43:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ThreatResponse:

You are free to be "afraid."

I am not.

Top Top