Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 6:58:14 AM EDT
I collect Road Champs. Are they available for your agency? If so, what do you have? I may be willing to buy or trade.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Another Road Champ collector!  Excellent!  I'm up to about 160, but so far only one premier.  Get most of mine out of Evers Toy Store in Dyersville, IA.  At last count I'm about 15 or 20 behind.

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have seen Evers site but I'm more into the premeires. I have the first premeire made in 94 for Kettering Ohio P.D. I got a great deal on it, stole it really for $15.00. I am seriously looking into having a few customs made up of my depts. car. We have a great looking car but no one is interested in getting the local FOP or union to front the money that Road Champs wants. I may go with Cruiser 1 since they will make a 10 car minimum. We have Impalas in the traditional(now rare) black and white, lettering is in reflective gold, our door decal is very sharp and would be very sought after by sports fans since it has a likeness of one of the professional sports hall of fame on it. If I get some made I may post them for sale on this forum if no body at work wants them. I hate to go with cruiser 1 since once they have them anyone can order them. I just can't convince anyone that these are great fund raisers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Premiers are neat but the price tag has always scared me off.  The only one I have is for the university I work for.  Know a number of the officers in the department and I managed to get my hands on one.  I believe they used Cruiser I but I won't swear to it.

Yeah, black and whites are kind of rare outside of California.  Hear in Iowa I can think maybe four departments that use them (Council Bluffs, Ankeny, Polk City, and Univ of Iowa). Most everybody else is white with some kind of striping.  

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 2:25:02 AM EDT
[#4]
two of the agencies I have worked for here in Kansas use the Black and white color scheme. (Atchison and Topeka) I alos know of several other departments here in Kansas that use the Black and White ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top