Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 10:07:57 AM EDT
Just flipping through the channels a bit earlier and saw where MSNBC's Rita Cosby is headed to the Texas coast.

She sure kept herself busy down in New Orleans covering the Katrina aftermath. I suppose she just couldn't miss the opportunity to cover a hurricane that shares her name. LOL.

BTW, my impression of Rita Cosby changed a bit after watching her coverage. Instead of being a 1 hour "let's blame Bush fest", her program seemed to focus on the people who were there making good things happen. She was out with police units, military units, SWAT teams, etc. Interesting stuff. Her voice is still horrible, but the news program itself is pretty decent. And I no longer find her annoying.

Plus, she's kinda cute for a fat chic!

And whatever she lacks in looks is made up for with a personality that just overflows and a seemingly endless supply of energy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna lure her into my hut with promises of cheeseburgers, then I'm gonna hit it like a retard on a drum set. I'll post pics.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm gonna lure her into my hut with promises of cheeseburgers, then I'm gonna hit it like a retard on a drum set. I'll post pics.

LMAO. You do that. And while you're at it, hit it a few times for me too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO. You do that. And while you're at it, hit it a few times for me too.

Put a bag over her head and shove her on a bus headed for Mexico or El Salvador or (ideally) some place with no TV, radio, telephones or any form of audio communications.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#4]
You mean the short blonde super chunk with the smokers voice ?
nice lips though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
nice lips though.

That's the one, though I'd describe her voice more as a "I just sucked down 5 lbs of sand and dust" voice.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
nice lips though.

That's the one, though I'd describe her voice more as a "I just sucked down 5 lbs of sand and dust" voice.

She turbo babbles.

Could you imagine being trapped in an elevator with her, or in a small foreign car on a cross country trip?

I would gouge my ears out or hurl myself in front of an M1A1 to avoid such a fate.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Bahahahahahahahahahaaha!

I think that's why I find her cute though. Someone who's that hyper would have to be great in bed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bahahahahahahahahahaaha!

I think that's why I find her cute though. Someone who's that hyper would have to be great in bed.

only if you kept her mouth full...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Lovely Rita...isn't she a meter maid?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top