Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 6:25:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I`m ready Batman, I just picked up 2000 rds of Radway Green 308. Excellent price too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Those "goons" in Cali will use anything for an excuse for a "Disturbance" at least they did when i lived there. Thank God I left that over crowded, smog infested, liberal minded, limp wristed, pink panty arm pit. [sniper]

[-!-]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
A Laker win on a Friday night.  You know the trouble will last all weekend. I'm glad to be well north of there, but all ready to go.

[url]http://www.policescanner.com/policeLAPD.stm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A Laker win on a Friday night.  You know the trouble will last all weekend. I'm glad to be well north of there, but all ready to go.

[url]http://www.policescanner.com/policeLAPD.stm[/url]
View Quote

Not currently working.  :(
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Following the Lakers victory tonight how big do you think the "disturbances" are going to be. I think that they're better prepared for this one. Last year the cops got caught flat footed. I don't think that they're going to make the Seattle mistake and get caught twice.

(Disturbance is what they call a riot now)
View Quote

I think all the nice people who start all the "disturbances" have now moved to Cincinnatti and are "disturbing" tonight, as a matter of fact. There was an order to clear the streets just a couple hours ago. Unfortunately, none of those wonderful people will ever make to my neck of the woods cause I'd take great pleasure in putting 5.56mm holes in their foreheads.[sniper]

Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
If they get out of line, just send them up to Washington. I think we're going to have a rather large, excessively armed platoon up there tomorrow.
I just grabbed an extra case of 5.56 a couple of hours ago.
heh

CS
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I`m ready Batman, I just picked up 2000 rds of Radway Green 308. Excellent price too.
View Quote

What the hell do [I]YOU[/I] need ammo for?
The looters won't hurt one of thier own..
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:58:27 PM EDT
[#9]
So far, at just past Midnight, the only problem is a burning pickup near the Staples Arena. Looked like a Ford. No looting yet. 500+ copers on scene. Average Friday night in the city of angels.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Coltshooter, Did you hear Bill Cunningham is thinking of running for Cincinnati Mayor? His running platform will be to cut taxes and triple the police force. His instructions to the police dept. wil be to "Kickass" and their to start in the "over the rhine" area of Cinci. Laughed my ass off when I heard this.

Actually I don't care about riots in big urban sprawls like L.A. or Cinci. They could never get away with crap like that outside of a major city, it's the only place they have sufficient #'s to try stuff like that anyway's. To many rednecks hoping for something like those riots to happen out in the country, a SHTF wet dream come true for them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#11]
"They could never get away with crap like that outside of a major city, it's the only place they have sufficient #'s to try stuff like that anyway's. To many rednecks hoping for something like those riots to happen out in the country, a SHTF wet dream come true for them."

Exactly right!

Way back in my younger years, they intergrated the school system in the small town I was living in at the time.  Riots began almost at once, and went on for several days.  Finally, the black community decided they wanted to "burn the town".  When the mob started to cross the RR track that divided the town, they discovered the roofs of the buildings lined with riflemen.  The plan to "burn the town" died right there, and the crowd went home.

This happened in 1975.  The nonsense in LA and Cincinnati would never happen in a rural area.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What the hell do [I]YOU[/I] need ammo for?
The looters won't hurt one of thier own..
View Quote

I need ammo to hone my skills, Sweatpea.
-------------
Duffy the dvds are coming down in price so they are not as desirable as say digital cameras and such.
I`ll keep an eye out.
Whooops the Lakers won and nothing happened.
I will continue to hone.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn Rich,
 I was going to ask for a decent digital camera. I'll gladly pay shipping and a reasonable "handling" fee! hehe
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Ha!  They should hand out a free SKS and a bandolier or ammo to everyone attending the NBA game.  

I wonder what would have happened in Cinncinatti if the rioters and looters had been armed to the teeth?  Things mighta gone a bit differently, wouldn't you say?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#16]
aahhh man there wasnt a riot last night, DAMN!!! i got a case of ammo and got my gun all sighted in and ready to go for nothing.

hey when does football season start?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top