Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2001 6:26:19 PM EDT
I was at a gun store the other day and the guy was selling a P14 rifle (I'm not sure if that's the right model-but it was a variation or the predeccesor of the Springfield used in WWI)

Anyway, it supposedly came from the Andrea Doria luxury ship and he wanted 25 grand for it. That's right-2, 5, and three zeros. He supposedly had documentation for it.

Anyone else have weird stories to share?

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The Gun store I frequent and where I bought my AR is usually high with prices.  They have an SAR1 for like 5 and change.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was at a gun store the other day and the guy was selling a P14 rifle (I'm not sure if that's the right model-but it was a variation or the predeccesor of the Springfield used in WWI)

Anyway, it supposedly came from the Andrea Doria luxury ship and he wanted 25 grand for it. That's right-2, 5, and three zeros. He supposedly had documentation for it.

Anyone else have weird stories to share?

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR
View Quote

I was about to watch Emeril last night and saw this big mama wearing a "Rosie Rocks" size: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLarge shirt.  Blah!  Had to change the channel.

Some crazy prices can be found at gun shows.  Some jacko mistook the MWG 90rd AR mag for a beta mag!  Damm thing was priced around $500.00!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Check just about any of the online auction sites for insane prices.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I certainly don't know all the prices for all guns but when I'm at a gun show and a particular gun has its' own stand and plaque that puppy's been there for a long time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top