Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/25/2002 5:24:31 AM EST
here is a note i received from this criminal..... """we will not deal with people that make false statements. you will not tell me what i will do. a return authorization is at my discretion for any item that is not defective or miss shipped. you got what you ordered. you were given instructions for this on ar15.com. the item was shipped to you per your request. no return will now be authorized. do not call, e mail me again. or we will notify the authorities. FUCK YOU. """"""
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:27:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:31:59 AM EST
if Rguns is THAT bad (IIRC from previous posts) why does AR15.com continue to take his advertising dollars? Is it THAT much that he spends here?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:39:35 AM EST
That guy who owns RGuns was very rude to me ,I ordered followers and 30 rd springs ,the box was 4x4 inches,he claims the springs were in there and i said how ? Did you compress them and put them in there ,and he said he knows for a fact that the spings were in there ,I said i want to return the followers and call it even and for him to credit back my credit card and i would not do business with him again,he says fuck you to me on the phone and hangs up,i called him back 25 times in a row until he talked civily to me. I told him that i would tie up his phone lines until this was resolved,he told me to keep the followers and he credited back my card for the whole amount. He even told me that once someone says they will not deal with him again he doesn't care to take care of their problem. He was vey caustic and rude and to tell you the truth he is the kind of guy that if he was saying all this bullshit to your face you would pop him one (or maybe two).
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:40:05 AM EST
Did you use a credit card to pay for your order? If so, call them up and ask to dispute the charge.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:55:24 AM EST
Once again...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:04:54 AM EST
[b]"Rguns, a crook ?????? "[/b] You have to ask....? Guy sounds like a total P***K to me. Get your $ back & tell him to F*** off.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:09:14 AM EST
Thanks for reminding me, I was just about to order some stuff from them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:11:02 AM EST
What an ass!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:18:54 AM EST
My personal opinion, is that Ar15 should take care of the matter quickly... sorry guys, you probably wont get your money back, thats the truth... But im sure Rguns gets alot of their out-of-state sales coming through Ar15.com. If the owner has such disrespect to insult multiple Ar15.com members, i believe Ar15.com should take him off the Industry Forums, and blacklist him, making a point that no other users are being ripped off. Im sure there are plenty of othe companies that would like to advertise with Ar15.com, and that have a much better track recort, customer service, and products than Rguns ever did... P.S. No offense, i dont know whether CactusJack is running a scam, but i did notice his requests/complains on the rguns board for quite sometime. ~SantiJS
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:25:21 AM EST
CJ !!! Noooooo!!!!!! This is a typical response from this moron. As far as his advertising on this site, I think this is one asshole we could do without. He may not have posted it on the boards here, but it does constitute a personal attack on one of our members and I think its time to pull the chain and flush this turd. [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/toiletsmilie.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:44:13 AM EST
I don't mean to be an antagonist here, but this is a complete outrage! RGUNS has a terrible reputation, however, I bought from them over a year ago BECAUSE THEY WHERE a sponsor of this site. The service I received from them was horrible as well rude. If RGUNS is still a sponsor of this site I hold this site responsible for allowing us to continue to be misled. I truly enjoy reviewing the features and comments here on AR15.COM, but if the leadership doesnt care anymore about who they affiliate with, then I have lost all respect for the folks in charge of this site. Sponsors are important, however, I wonder how many sponsors have walked away because they know this site deals with business like RGUNS and doesn't want to associate themselves with the likes of them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:44:18 AM EST
I never ordered anything from them. Here's the reason why: "7. No returns will be accepted without a RA # given. All sales final after 5 days. A 20% restock fee will be charged for any returned package with a RA#. Warranties are covered by manufacturer only. Prices subject too change. All federal, state, & local laws apply. All NFA rules apply" Remember it's [b]rguns.net[/b] [b]NOT[/b] rguns.com. I never heard of any complaints about rguns.com.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:06:15 AM EST
I once called to ask what color an M4 upper they were selling was (black vs. dark grey) and the guy yelled, "You're wasting my time!" and hung up on me. $%(*)&^* company. Boot 'em!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:02:59 AM EST
CJ - I'm sorry that I have no sympathy for anyone ordering from this idiot. Thank you for posting your experience so that others may be aware of the type of person that they are dealing with. You can rest assured that if you do anything, like point out the truth, this genuis will do exactly as he threatened and call the Police. You see, he has done it before. He will also post your name, home address, phone, etc, on the internet for all to see, he has done it before. He has been known to call a customer's local police department and tell them that the he thought the customer was mentally unstable and should not be allowed to have guns. So if anyone wishes to do business with a company like this, You Have Been Warned.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:06:31 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:09:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:17:53 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:25:00 AM EST
Originally Posted By Gloftoe: In before the lock?
View Quote
Yes, the mods must protect a straight up guy like this...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:31:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By Gloftoe: In before the lock?
View Quote
Why would this get locked ?? Instead, why not create a special "rguns info" forum in the EE and post this and all the other similar threads in it with a "READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY" disclaimer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:33:07 AM EST
I'm glad I read this thread. I will definitely not ever buy anything from them. I can't believe these people who run their businesses and act like they are in kindergarten.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:33:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/25/2002 8:35:57 AM EST by AZPLINKER]
RGUNS CAN KISS MY [moon] CJ next time before you buy.Post of the forums reguarding a seller.Ask if he is worthy of doing buisness with.Or you can gamble and deal with loosers like RGUNS. edited (cause RGUNS bad spelling is rubbing off on me.) [:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:57:20 AM EST
What's to stop him from advertising under an alias or another address? There are several ways to do it, and he might already be doing it...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:07:40 AM EST
Anybody have time for a search to find all the Rguns threads? Or the postings from KMA (owns Rguns)? This issue is being discussed on the RGUNS Industry Forum here: [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134493[/url] And they were at the BRC? [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=122675[/url] Did they curse at or punch anybody out, or do other nasty things there (any drunken nudity? [;D] ) There's an image for ya!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:27:29 AM EST
Top Top