Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2003 7:51:21 AM EDT
Ok so I know of places to get reverse lookup for home, and business numbers and 1-800 numbers as well, without having to pay. does anyone know where the hell there is a site for reverse lookup of cell phone numbers?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#1]
photoman, I don't think there are any public records of cellular numbers available... even then, I bet most people would be unlisted...

You'd have to check with the caller's carrier company, and I doubt they would give you any information.  

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:07:45 AM EDT
[#2]
You'll probably not find one, since the database for other reverse lookups is just the directory, and almost nobody publishes their celly in the phone book. Also, I don't think that SBC will publish numbers in their directory that belong to other service providers. Pretty much SOL, I suspect.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#3]
There are a couple palces on the web you can look up cell numbers but you have to pay like twenty bucks and you have to have a name and carrier and all that shit. I'm not paying to find a phone number, I' just curious who keeps texting me. I tried calling the number but there is no voice mail set up, and they never answer the phone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a few online sites for reverse cell phone lookups. Only problem is that they all charge a fee. [url=http://www.cell-phone-numbers.com/?hop=revphone.cellmagic] One of them charges $85.00![/url]... probably to cover the cost of bribing the TelCo rep.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There are a couple palces on the web you can look up cell numbers but you have to pay like twenty bucks and you have to have a name and carrier and all that shit. I'm not paying to find a phone number, I' just curious who keeps texting me. I tried calling the number but there is no voice mail set up, and they never answer the phone.
View Quote

Hey, I would be careful about calling an unknown phone #, that you don't know. There are a few phone scams going around here in So. Calif. The phone number has a local prefix, but he number is actually somewhere in the far east, ie Thailand, etc. I would monitor your phone bill very closely. You could get hit with a lot of excessive phone charges.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Never heard about those. I'm sure it's local though because the person has text messaged me and named specific bars in town that they go to, and asked if i was going to a couple of festivals that are starting today.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I can probably look it up, IM me the number, if you want it done.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can probably look it up, IM me the number, if you want it done.
View Quote

I can help also .. IM the number .If its in my billing system // Also what company?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It'd be pretty tough to reverse find out that my cell number is me.
It's a prepaid and it's not linked to me in any way shape or form.
View Quote

prepay's give me a woody [:)] cause we require aT LEAST a photo ID since 9-11.

on slow days I get to go thru the papperwork agents send in for commision.

I get my kicks from coding "3"  NO commision.. incomplete paper work..

of course commision on prepaid aint much so they dont care..  but it makes my day !!! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Probably someone with the wrong #. If you just dont meet them like they want, they will give up.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:35:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never heard about those. I'm sure it's local though because the person has text messaged me and named specific bars in town that they go to, and asked if i was going to a couple of festivals that are starting today.
View Quote

DUDE!  Check it out.  It might be a hot chick!
View Quote

Thats why i want to know who it is
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top