Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 11:34:54 PM EDT
A coverage on hate crimes that don't make the news, because it is blacks committing them on whites.

by Steven Yates

[url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/yates/yates44.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#1]

I'm amused by the term "reverse hate crime".  We've been conditioned to think of a hate crime as one perpetrated by the majority caucasions against the minority negroes.  So when the majority is assaulted, the direction is "reversed."  Crime statistics clearly show more crimes committed by the minorities against the caucasions than vice versa.  Shouldn't we start thinking in terms of hate crimes committed by caucasions as "reverse hate crimes?"

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 5:56:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Never put yourself into a position where it looks like you're crying:

"It's not fair! I want to be a victim, too!"

If people find it necessary to make their own weaknesses and victimhood the focus of their lives, who cares?

Not me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#3]
"reverse hate crimes" are just more hate crimes with a fancy name. hate is hate.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:08:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that a "love" crime?
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"reverse hate crimes" are just more hate crimes with a fancy name. hate is hate.
View Quote

The "Correct Term" would be "CRIME IS CRIME"!!!

It does not matter what color against what color!
OR What "Sexual orientation against another"!
That is the LIBERAL bull crap that the general publics starts to beleive!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top