Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 10:40:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:02:09 PM EST
Excellent game. I got it LAST Christmas and beat it in about a week. Of course I played it whenever I had free time. It's addictive! Ping is a term that refers to how long it takes for info to get to the server that's hosting the game and back to your computer. If you have a dial-up modem then the ping number will be pretty high. If you have cable modem you will have a much lower ping number. Of course it also depends on how far away the server is too. You'll want to pick a server that has a ping of 200 or lower if possible. The lower the ping number the faster you responses and movements will register in the game. Having a very low ping number can be a very good advantage. USPC40 [img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=469[/img]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:41:31 PM EST
Just play...if you p-o a few people don't loose any sleep over it.There are enough a-holes on line who think they are the best.No matter how good you are. If you want,start a game with a pass-word and play alone...learn what keys do what and look over the maps.Just have fun. GLOCK23 Game names...GLOCK or G23
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:26:09 PM EST
Great game, with good graphics.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:31:00 PM EST
When you get good people will accuse you of cheating.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 3:36:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By Wolfpack: how do I learn how not to piss people of by being a newbie, I just want to play online.
View Quote
Don't kill your team mates (Pay attention, occasionally the server makes you switch sides) Be a useful team-member. A well-hidden sniper can be worth 20 charging grunts. If you choose to be a lieutenant, you gotta hand out ammo.
Top Top