Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 10:30:29 AM EDT
What will you do when they come for your guns? Seems to me the general idea is "sucks to live in that state" or "glad its not me". What happens when guns get outlawed completely from a state under the lie of a "homeland security act" or some such bullshit. . Doesnt seem too far fetched as far as I am concerned. How far does it have to go before you act? Would you be willing to kill to protect your guns? Would you bring the fight to the street or just hide in your hole and wait for them to come to you? Will you make a pre-emptive strike? How much do you care about America? Will you shed blood for the Bill of Rights? Would you be willing to have your family name dragged through the streets and labeled a terrorist or a traitor for doing what our ancestors did so many years ago to create America? I see alot of fucking talk and little action. Piece by fucking piece. .50 cal gone from Cali. Whats to stop other states from doing the same thing? You think the size of the bullet is what is keeping gun banning from happening? Next it will be the 7.62 communist anti-aircraft round. Capable of taking out planes from over a football field length away! Thoses giant 9mm bullets the nazis invented can go straight through homeland security police cars. We might as well put a giant blindfold over the eyes of the statue of liberty. Cover up the tears she is weeping as we watch our gun rights disapear one after another.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:32:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2005 10:33:34 AM EDT by Cypher214]

YAY! It's this topic again!

ETA: I'll turn them all in like a good little citizen. It's just a good thing that I only own a 10/22.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:32:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:32:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
usera.imagecave.com/arfcom/aw_jeez.gif

+1
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:37:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:40:59 AM EDT
Top Top