Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2012 5:54:54 PM EDT
I started playing resident evil 6 today. Im having a really hard time making it past the first hour of the game. Not because its hard, but because it doesn't feel like resident evil. The whole series started going down hill with re 4. Now its just another action game with not even a hint of real zombies or real survival horror, or any of the stuff that made the originals great.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Your avatar name matches your thread topic...

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I started playing resident evil 6 today. Im having a really hard time making it past the first hour of the game. Not because its hard, but because it doesn't feel like resident evil. The whole series started going down hill with re 4. Now its just another action game with not even a hint of real zombies or real survival horror, or any of the stuff that made the originals great.

i agree. I can't even stay interested.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it time for a screen name change?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife brought it home and surprised me today (rental).  I played it for 15 minutes.....it's shit.  It might be the worst game I have played for the PS3 (i don't play many games so it's not hard to make that cut).
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
This is terrible news.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Have you tried playing with the difficulty level on something other than EASY???
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wait until you try playing Chris's story line.

xbox.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#8]
RE4 was the best game for the Wii.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't played since 4 on the PS2. Tried the 6 demo...and it gave me some bad motion sickness.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
RE4 was the best game for the Wii.

Yes, it was.

As for 6, I'm not going to buy it.

I am looking forward to Dead Space 3... but they may have ruined that game also by adding co-op.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I gave up with Call of Duty: Modern Zombies, oops, uh, I mean Resident Evil 5.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top