Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2005 7:07:30 PM EDT
Tonight's episode was crazier than ever...and did you guys see the ASS on the girl Franco is banging for his 'scripts???? Holy moly, what a nice little thing.  

Carry on.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, very nice indeed.  Did you notice that the ex priest says that the devil sounds like Hillary?  Of course I dont know if he meant senator Klinton or not.
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Me too, I am hooked.
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
When he was getting the cat after tossing the girl, who handed it to him?

Looked like a fireman not jesus. It went over my head
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That was Tommy's cousin that was killed on Sept. 11th 2001.  He is one of many ghosts he encounters.  Shella is that man's surviving wife.
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That was Tommy's cousin that was killed on Sept. 11th 2001.  He is one of many ghosts he encounters.  Shella is that man's survivor.

Ok,
This is the first time I saw it in a long time. Never knew that and was wondering why he didnt come out behind him.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When he was getting the cat after tossing the girl, who handed it to him?

Looked like a fireman not jesus. It went over my head

Huh??

What girl?  Tossed her??  The only cat was the one the probbie shot at the range.

There was a fire early in the show...Tommy tossed a little girl out the window to one of the other guys in the bucket, then had to go back to look for her cat.  Tommy's cousin appeared, and handed him the cat, which he promptly turned around and threw to the guy in the bucket.  Sp much for your lone cat theory
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#9]
My theory that the cop that keeps giving him parking tickets in the beginning of the show is Jesus Christ just keeps getting more and more solid.

Tommy offered the guy the first shot and then neglected to turn the other cheek!

Look for Tommy's brother to turn up nothing when he goes looking for a "Jew Cop with a busted nose" - I'd put money on this.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Domolite is probably correct in that perdiction.

Also, Domolite, in another religious reference.  When Tommy went to ground zero and busted up the tables where they guys were selling the WTC souveniers -- dont ya think that was kinda a reference to Jesus going and throwing the merchants out of the temple?

Is Tommy living on the edge of the supernatural?
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#12]
<--- Rescues "Rescue Me" thread.

OK, I've just started watching the show. Let me just say this: Denis Leary can act the fuck out of that show. I think he's a brilliant natural actor.

I watched last night's episode. The scene where the guy picks his young (unconscious) daughter up and ran into the street with her was about as powerful as television gets. Man. I SO was not ready for that.

This show, IMHO, features almost as good of writing as "Monk" and the 2nd and 3rd seasons of "St. Elsewhere."

Discuss.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:18:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Domolite is probably correct in that perdiction.

Also, Domolite, in another religious reference.  When Tommy went to ground zero and busted up the tables where they guys were selling the WTC souveniers -- dont ya think that was kinda a reference to Jesus going and throwing the merchants out of the temple?

Is Tommy living on the edge of the supernatural?

Definately a reference to Jesus and the temple.
I love that show!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top