Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 5:12:20 PM EDT
First part of December will be in Houston for about a week and have been in market for USGI M1 Carbine in excellent condition or better for quite awhile.

Anybody from Houston area that can direct me to a dealer that basically specializes in Military weapons, etc.?

I basically want the carbine for shooting and not for it's collector's value. Just has to be in pristine condition.

I've seen some Springfield Armory carbine's new receivers build up with new/excellent condition GI parts for sale on internet also. Might be interested in one those.

Link Posted: 11/15/2001 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
might want to try Collector's Firearm's.  They have 3 listed on their website with pictures and pricing.

[url]http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/rifles.htm[/url]

Hope it helps
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top