Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 5:43:18 AM EDT
I am working on a letter to my congresscritter concerning the immigration bill and realized that it might help some of the others on this site compose their own if we posted copies.

Anyone want to post their letter?

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
We need a template for the letter to be sent along with the "bricks" also. For those who haven't heard, someone here had the idea to flood the congressmen with bricks mailed in, to say: "If you aren't going to pass legislation to stop the border problems, then here's a brick to help start the wall". This things is growing RAPIDLY too. There could be many thousands of bricks finding their way to DC by May. Check out that thread, very interesting.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:21:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Sir

I am concerned about the recent legislation concerning illegal immigration.

While I agree that our immigration policy needs to be reformed, it would be short sighted to grant these illegal immigrants amnesty.  Any attempt to reward these people that have violated the law to enter our country in unacceptable.  

Senator Kennedy’s recent pandering to the folks supporting illegal immigration in an attempt to seize this issue and gain votes for his political party, seems to border on treason.  His attempts to put the requests of people in this country illegally before the rights of citizens of this country have not gone unnoticed.  

I do not support the any legislation that rewards these people for their illegally activities or any legislation that doesn’t increase funding for measures to prevent people from immigrating illegally.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#3]
here's my letter to my worthless POS

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454373
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#4]
No one else is writting a letter?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=452897&page=2

3 of mine on the bottom

Nice work.

I hope you don't mind, I emailed part of your text to my Senators and Representative.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top