Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2003 5:28:52 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/922635/posts?page=1[/url]
This poster had a good point
Whooooo - Hooooo !!!!!!

EVERYBODY call your Congresscritter TODAY and insist they Co-sponsor this bill, or write you a detailed letter for publication and
distribution, why not !!

13 posted on 06/03/2003 7:56 PM CDT by CIBvet (It's about preserving OUR Borders, OUR Language and OUR American Culture)
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy has an interesting point:

"We would never leave. Why? We have a veto. If we leave, they get to run it as is."

"What we should do is simply demand a more proportional financial representation and withhold anything beyond, and then veto everything."
View Quote

I don't believe that anyone can kick us out, so why not just stick around, pay next to nothing in financial support, and France-i-fy every measure that comes up for a vote?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This guy has an interesting point:

"We would never leave. Why? We have a veto. If we leave, they get to run it as is."

"What we should do is simply demand a more proportional financial representation and withhold anything beyond, and then veto everything."
View Quote

I don't believe that anyone can kick us out, so why not just stick around, pay next to nothing in financial support, and France-i-fy every measure that comes up for a vote?
View Quote

if we leave, it goes away
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
what is the bill number so i can get ahold of my congressthing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top