Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 9:38:34 AM EDT
Got the email from Tancredo's office.  I copied it below.

The link shows a strae poll for 12 Republican potentials for a POTUS run on 2008.

I know we won't all agree on any one of them, however, I think 99% of us can agree we don't want McCain, Giuliani, or Pataki in there.  So, throw in a vote for one of the others, whoever that may be.

Sorry, the link is cold, someone remind me of the sytax.

***START E-MAIL***

March 11, 2006

Dear supporter of Congressman Tancredo:

We would like to inform you of a straw poll being conducted by MSNBC.  Tom Tancredo is one of the candidates listed in the poll.  You may vote in this poll at the following web page: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11765003/

Thank you,

Campaign staff,

Tancredo for Congress  

Edit:  Just saw Mcain has 37% and Giuliani has 15% compared to Condi's 10% and Tancredo's 8%

This poll needs some input from good Arfcom folks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#1]
we don't want romney either.

i voted for rice.

unfortunately, mccain is winning by a large margin...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Voted for Rice.  Poll is hopeless and likely cooked.  Libtards watch MSNBC notice the top two are McCain and Rudy, should tell you the poll is loaded.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Voted for Rice.  Poll is hopeless and likely cooked.  Libtards watch MSNBC notice the top two are McCain and Rudy, should tell you the poll is loaded.

You are right.

Remember back in 2004 during the election every single MSNBC or should I say MSN-BS-C poll had Kerry/Edwards at 75% on every issue.

Who cares what the OLD media has to say.

PS Mcain wont win
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top