Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2005 3:10:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 3:18:54 PM EDT by Boom_Stick]
Over the last five years I've had a reoccuring dream that I was back in the Army. Next week I'm going in as a Reservist.

Was it prophetic or just a longing to be back, what'da think? What's your reoccuring dream? Has it come true?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:13:26 PM EDT
Good luck in the Reserves and thank you for re-elisting.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:15:55 PM EDT
I seriously HOPE my recurring dream never comes true....
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:30:49 PM EDT
I'd have to think it is something what was something you were thinking of doing or wanting to do for a while.. probably longer than you realize.

I often get reoccuring dreams.. most of them are about exploring houses.. Usually involve the same three houses.. Here is where it is odd. All 3 houses are a different layout of three houses I have been in. Like a completely different floor plan, they all have rooms that dont exist, hidden rooms etc. During most of the dream, I am in a completely new place, but at the end, I realize I was just in another part of one of the same 3 houses. ( one is my house, one is my neighbors house, and the last is my grandparents old house) Hell I dont get it, but at least they aren't nightmares LOL
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:48:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 3:49:51 PM EDT by Boom_Stick]

Originally Posted By Bob243:
( one is my house, one is my neighbors house, and the last is my grandparents old house) Hell I dont get it, but at least they aren't nightmares LOL

I use to have the exact same dream but it was my Dads house.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:50:25 PM EDT
I've had one where I had to go back to high school because I was one class short of graduation--even thoug I had already been to college and law school. I've had that one for about 5 years now, every couple of months.

Weird thing is that I had the same dread about two weeks ago, and I actually graduated in the dream!

I wonder if it will come back?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:51:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 3:52:04 PM EDT by Alien]

Originally Posted By magnum_99:
I've had one where I had to go back to high school because I was one class short of graduation--even thoug I had already been to college and law school. I've had that one for about 5 years now, every couple of months.

Weird thing is that I had the same dread about two weeks ago, and I actually graduated in the dream!

I wonder if it will come back?

+1 I have reoccuring dreams about being back in high school.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:52:55 PM EDT
My wife has been having reoccurring dreams about me being dead and her at my funeral.

Should I be worried?
Top Top