Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2002 8:35:14 PM EDT
I was wondering is there a show in Reno,Nevada this weekend? Also if so is it worth going to if I am in Sacramento? If I wanted to buy a gun how hard would it be to bring it back with me? Any info would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of gun do you want to buy?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably a sks or maybe a new deer rifle which are legal for the moment in this wonderful state but probably not for long.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of mag?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#4]
if you buy from a dealer the law used to say that the seller must obey the rules of the state you are from which means a waiting period on most firearms if you reside in ca. that might of changed so you should ask as you might not legally be able to buy one. (its been awhile) when the laws were a little more relaxed I used to setup and sell at the reno shows when I lived in sac.  it does not mean if you buy one from a private party anyone would know but you. but thats your choice as I think legally you would still have to register it after you brought it back. now having said that who would know but you if you bought a rifle and brought it back who the heck would know?  they are not going to stop and search you at the state line and if you are worried about that just take either of the two turn offs to the right in truckee and take the road tell you pass the inspecton station and get back on the freeway at the donner lake exit.
I have a better ideal move to a free state.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top