Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 7:17:17 AM EDT
[url]http://www.remingtonle.com/rifle/7600.htm[/url]

I saw one of these at a Vendor Expo while out of town training this week. Nicely done. Manual of arms pretty much parallels the 870 which has obvious benefits.

Good option for the Chiefs, Sheriffs and general whiners who oppose their local LEOs having mean ole ASSAULT RIFLES (and the "we can't have it" crowd).

.308, you gotta love that! They seriously need to address the 4 round magazine, though.

Interesting option, I thought.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 760's in .257 and .270.  They're lightweight and accurate shooters.  Barrel is free-floated.  10-round mags exist; don't know who makes them but they're plastic (oops...polymer) & sold by Millet.  [url]http://www.millettsights.com/magazines.htm[/url] Look to me like Ramline whose mag reputation is less than primo.

-hanko
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
4 shots, you need to make every one count.  Would'a come in handy in N. Hollywood though.
View Quote

those cops could have done well with a Sharps carbine in 45-70
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I have seen a modified one that will accept M14 mags IIRC.....10 rounders

Someone on here posted it.

It was the semi-auto version though.

I can't find it at the moment.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#5]
The solution to your 4 round magazines is to carry more of them.

I've got a 760 and believe it to me more reliable than my AR.

CRC
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:42:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks good to me, compact to fit in the unit, and deploy, but packs a good wallop. Higher capacity, or a few extra mags would be nice though..
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Now what we need is a semi 12 gauge that looks like a Garand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top