Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2014 8:52:58 PM EDT
Did anyone else get screwed over by Remington on their latest ammunition rebate promotion?

I bought a 100-pack of 12-guage OO buck and was supposed to get a $25 rebate.  The rebate check showed up today for $5.

I tried calling the customer service number for the rebate promotion, but it is after hours, so I thought I would check here to see if anyone else got screwed or if anyone got the full $25 back.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some .308 last month, filled out the paperwork and sent it in.  Got an email the other day saying all is good, rebate being processed.  I think they limit how many boxes, did you read the form?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The rebate was a pain to fill out correctly......but I eventually got paid.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did anyone else get screwed over by Remington on their latest ammunition rebate promotion?

I bought a 100-pack of 12-guage OO buck and was supposed to get a $25 rebate.  The rebate check showed up today for $5.

I tried calling the customer service number for the rebate promotion, but it is after hours, so I thought I would check here to see if anyone else got screwed or if anyone got the full $25 back.
View Quote

Just an update here that Remington finally made this right.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top