Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:34:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks interesting. Is that a sequel to The Ghosts of Mars?

Just kidding.

(I just totally HATE that cover...)
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:49:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this going to be a bare-bones release, or should I hold out for the Super-duper-extended-director's-cut-deluxe Edition?

I was so torqued when I bought Sin City on it's initial release to find it didn't have a single deleted scene or anything.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:11:06 AM EDT
[#3]
There are quite a few extras on it.

Deleted scenes, outtakes, commentary, & a few "making of" featurettes.

BUT, I don't put it past Universal to release another edition sometime down the line...around Summertime I would guess.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Snagged it, along with Four Brothers, and some $5 cheapies: Waterworld, Jet Li, Kiss the Girls.  Would of gotten the Great Raid widescreen if they had it in stock they didn't, I'll wait that one out until it gets cheap, they want $30 for it!  Snagged Ghost of Mars cheap too, $7??
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Just bought it and watched it twice in a row. Unfortunately I never saw it in the theaters since I had no idea how great it was.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:30:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Just bought it and watched it twice in a row. Unfortunately I never saw it in the theaters since I had no idea how great it was.

Do you have the Firefly series?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:45:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
(I just totally HATE that cover...)

It's God-awful isn't it?
That image of River is just weird. Why didn'tthey just go with the original movie poster art.

Quoted:
Is this going to be a bare-bones release, or should I hold out for the Super-duper-extended-director's-cut-deluxe Edition?

I was so torqued when I bought Sin City on it's initial release to find it didn't have a single deleted scene or anything.

When do they not pull that shit on the consumers? I'd definitely hold out.

I bumped it to the top of my queue and have a blank DVD waiting to make a "back-up" as soon as it hits mymailbox. Can't wait.

Send me a blank DVD and a self addresses/stamped envelope and I'll burn you a copy to hold you over.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Do you have the Firefly series?

Yep, I got that a few weeks ago since so many people had recommended it to me. It doesn't get much better than that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top