[#1]
context?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, what is you point?

Is this about anybody in particular?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
In context of the State of MA trying to do a similar thing and get in Ted Kennedy's replacment ASAP

Just a reminder of blatant Democrat corruption when it suits them

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
context?

Torricelli had HUGE problems with Ethics and corruption, and the polls showed weeks before the elction that he was going to lose...badly.  So the Democrats, AGAINST the state constitution pulled him, and substituted the Crypt Kee...umm i Mean Frank Lautenberg after the deadline to do so.  When they were sued the All-Dem NJ State supreme court sided with the Dems and allowed the substitution to go on, and the NJ sheep, like good little Ruminanats voted "D" and we now have the Shitbird as one of the Senators from NJ.  I fully expect the same thing to happen with Corzine if his numbers keep dropping.  If Christie gets a spike you'll see another 11th hour Switchout, and the NJ sheep will fall in line like they always do.. 5 years, 5 months, and it's no longer my frigging problem anymore.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In context of the State of MA trying to do a similar thing and get in Ted Kennedy's replacment ASAP

Just a reminder of blatant Democrat corruption when it suits them

In my best Captain Renault voice: "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling political corruption is going on in here MA!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top