Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 6:38:48 AM EDT

Here's the rest of the story...

www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=3782
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]
That is what is supposed to happen when someone gets gey with you.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:41:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1 Yup!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:42:31 AM EDT
[#3]
As I said in the first thread.

That guy donkey punched to soon.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#4]

i can't stop laughing at that
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
He'll never kiss a cowboy again!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#6]
WTF.   He got what he deserved.     dumbass
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:21:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm betting he wasn't teh ghey.  They were just seconds away from 15 minutes of straight, NHB nut riding.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:22:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The kiss is gay but latter when one guy has the others head wrapped inside his thights and you are cheering him on that ain't gay?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#9]
WTF was he thinking? I wondered what the fight looked like because that guy went out like a log.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
WTF was he thinking? I wondered what the fight looked like because that guy went out like a log.

After that guy got KTFO there was no fight...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#11]
One more thing - Japanese referees are the absolute worst.  Dangerous and inept.

Years & years of watching KB and MMA have led me to believe that they have no business being in any ring (unless they're fighting).
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#12]
What sucks is that they gave the WIN to the Japanese fighter Yoshihiro Nakao (the one knocked out) and the fight hadn't even officially started.

They DQ'd the American fighter Heath Herring. There was a short brawl after Heath left the ring. Yoshihiro Nakao corner crew attacked Heath. Heath's corner help defend Heath and got the upper hand...before the situation was brought under control.

Video showing more of it here (About mid page): www.johng.co.uk/

Direct link: www.johng.co.uk/index.php/2005/12/31/k-1-video-heath-herring-vs-yoshihiro-nakao/
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#14]
It looks like he had just asked "What?" like "what are you gonna do about it" but he didnt get to finish his thought wahaha
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What sucks is that they gave the WIN to the Japanese fighter Yoshihiro Nakao (the one knocked out) and the fight hadn't even officially started.

They DQ'd the American fighter Heath Herring. There was a short brawl after Heath left the ring. Yoshihiro Nakao corner crew attacked Heath. Heath's corner help defend Heath and got the upper hand...before the situation was brought under control.

Video showing more of it here (About mid page): www.johng.co.uk/

Direct link: www.johng.co.uk/index.php/2005/12/31/k-1-video-heath-herring-vs-yoshihiro-nakao/

FRICKING AWESOME!!

Thanks for the vid.

"That's an illegal act! Guy tried to kiss me like a homosexual!  I'm not gay!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top