Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/3/2002 10:45:34 AM EDT
It turns out the "girl" tricked two guys into doing "her" at the party, was outed by a girl in the bathroom, and that's why the guys killed "her." Here's an excerpt: It's a story that's both news and not news. On October 3, according to police reports, Gwen Araujo, an attractive 17-year-old with a radiant smile and a zest for life, went to a party in Newark, California. She drank a fair amount of beer. She flirted with 24-year-old Jose Merel, a boy she had something of a crush on. She had anal sex with him, and perhaps with Jose's friend, 22-year-old Michael Magidson, as well. [b]Maybe something about the sex suggested to Jose or to Michael that there was something different about Gwen. For some reason, Jose's brother's girlfriend, Nicole Brown, followed or took Gwen into the bathroom where she discovered that, biologically speaking, Gwen wasn't a girl at all.[/b] “It's a man; let's go,” Nicole called out... and all hell broke loose. Gwen was knocked to the floor, her skirt pulled up. Jose was the first to attack her, but Michael and 19-year-old Jaron Nabors quickly joined in. Someone asked for a knife and Jaron offered the knife from his pocket. Gwen was stabbed and gashed in the face. Jose and Michael then dragged semi-conscious Gwen into a garage where Gwen was strangled with a rope. The two boys later put Gwen’s body in the back of Michael's truck and, together with Jaron, drove 150 miles into the Sierra Nevada foothills, where they dug a hole and buried Gwen’s body, still bound hand and foot and wrapped in a sheet. For almost two weeks, no one at the party said anything to police about what had happened, although dark rumors circulated that eventually got back to Gwen's frantic mother and aunt. On October 16, Jaron Nabors contacted Newark police and took them to where Gwen's body was buried. Jose, Michael, and Jaron were arrested and charged with murder. Since California is one of five states that include gender identity as a hate crime category, the three were charged with committing a hate crime as well. Here's a link to the story. [b]Warning, this is a SF pervert publication, so if your surf around a little you'll see some weird stuff.[/b] [url]www.spectator.net/1255/pages/1255_steinberg.html[/url] Two things come to mind. 1. They refer to the perv as "her" in the story, when in fact, it's a him, or as we like to say, a "shim." That's PC BS at its highest. 2. You're a 22 year-old dude at a party (man, that was a long time ago), and this little hottie comes on to you and asks you to "hit it." Being a normal guy at that age, the first thing that comes to mind is "hell yes!", so you go into a bedroom and hit it. Now, while at the same party, you find out you just hit it to a dude. Personally, I can see a good ass kicking is due, but not murder. However, at the same time, you have to wonder what kind of freak that kid was. Going to a party and conning straight guys into hitting it? Hell, you should expect to get your ass killed!
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:03:38 AM EDT
Yeah right, these guys had anal sex with this person and didn't notice the scrotum right next door. Bullshit, dont care how drunk you are, you have to be both blind and without hands. Its just a lame allibi. They think that it will get them sympathy from the jury (though in THAT neck of the woods they would be better off pleading guilty than using this lame excuse). They got drunk and thought it would be cool to torture and kill one of those "subhuman freak" transexuals...
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:07:57 AM EDT
Having an "exit only" policy would have nipped this one in the bud.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:18:32 AM EDT
Here is an actual picture of "the girl" at the party. [img]http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/_group_photos/adam_sandler11.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:22:30 AM EDT
[moon] Exit Only Do Not Enter Severe Tire Damage
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:52:04 AM EDT
Memo to self: Recon by Foreplay Anyone who deceives someone like that is asking for some serious injury. Killing the asshole is going too far, but I would kick HIS ass badly, myself. This kind of fundimental dishonesty really lights a fuse in people, and rightfully so. Maybe he thought he was getting one over on them. At any rate, he obviously underestimated the reaction.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:53:55 AM EDT
Immutable Fact #634: If it's got an Adam's apple, it's a man.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:56:22 AM EDT
What the fuck does it matter what "it" was. They killed somebody, they should pay. Shouldn't be any different if they had killed someone over a drug deal gone bad. Murder is murder.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:59:14 AM EDT
The deceased in this case is hispanic. Cross dressing is pretty common in the hispanic culture, and "straight" hispanic males do not consider themselves to be gay, even when having sex with other men. Many times I've had a hispanic prisoner tell me "I'm not gay, I only let him suck my dick" or "I'm not gay, I fvcked him". I made arrests of "women" stealing a bottle of tequila late at night after the legal sales of alcohol have stopped. In lots of these cases the "Woman" is a cross dressing hispanic male, who has a carload of border jumpers waiting for her in the parking lot. "she" is stealing the Tequila to get her new friends drunk enoguth that they wont know (or care) that they are shagging a man.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 12:09:02 PM EDT
Yep, this proves it: Homosexuality is a [i]choice[/i] that people make, and they can [i]choose[/i] to be "straight" if they want. [/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 12:13:25 PM EDT
Max_Power: I agree with you completely. I was trying to point out that the perp in this case was guilty of poor judgement (beer goggles, perhaps) long before he was guilty of murder. This half-wit, seems to me, had plenty of opportunity to realize that he was committing (or about to commit) a homosexual act. Is this perp's own "gender identity" so frail that he must slay those that might betray his true nature? I mean, is that going to be his defense? He killed "Gwen" because he felt icky afterward? Schmuck.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 12:21:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15fan: The deceased in this case is hispanic. Cross dressing is pretty common in the hispanic culture, and "straight" hispanic males do not consider themselves to be gay, even when having sex with other men. Many times I've had a hispanic prisoner tell me "I'm not gay, I only let him suck my dick" or "I'm not gay, I fvcked him".
View Quote
I have heard that too and I believe it is the case. So, it doesn't make sense that they killed the guy being that is part of their culture. Hell, in Greece, they would say, "Yeah, I hit it, so what?"
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 12:24:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2002 12:25:11 PM EDT by fizassist]
What the hell? If you don't take sex seriously enough to tell if the person you're doing has a [size=5][red]DICK[/red][/size=6] [:X*], you deserve to get fooled. Granted, the guy in the dress is whacked in the head, but he didn't deserve to get hit, let alone killed. [size=6][red]If you can't ID the target, don't engage![/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 12:58:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2002 12:58:58 PM EDT by revrat]
[size=6][red]If you can't ID the target, don't engage![/red][/size=6][/quote] ABSOLUTELY! edited to say: HOly Crap!! How did that quote grow like that?!?!?!
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:12:15 PM EDT
dont you know somethings awry when the chick lets you do anal on the first date? i would? id check her temperature and ask if she had a sister! (then i'd check for nuts and bolts)
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:28:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2002 1:31:52 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
I went up to this girl - she said "Hi my name is Sheena". [0:)] I thought she'd be good to go with a little funky cold medina. [}:D] She said "I'd like a drink", I said "ok, I'll go get it",[:P] and then a couple of sips, she cold licked her lips and I knew that she was with it. [sex] So I took her to my crib and everything went well as planned,[+]:D] but when she got undressed it was big old mess cuz Sheena was a man. [:O] So I threw him out - I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer weiner,[shock] you must be sure that the girl is pure for the funky cold medina. [BD] [img]http://www.moovienet.de/main/filmdat/499.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:08:37 PM EDT
I thought the original reports were that the guys just kissed she/he/it. Were those wrong? I just don't see how it is possible to have anal sex with someone and miss the fact the person was a guy. Not a chance.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:21:10 PM EDT
Ummm between the hair on their ass and back or the Sac between their legs, how do you NOT know your having sex with a male!?
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:44:14 PM EDT
So what's the problem?? Sounds like the guys cleaned up the gene pool a little bit....Now, if only they'd commit suicide before trial, it'll be a leap forward for humanity....
Top Top