Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2010 1:06:47 PM EDT
Remember that guy from the Dallas City Council who got famous for the video that went around the internet of the Dallas City Council meeting where he flipped out because he thought that the term "black hole" was a racial slur?
Well, I just got a political mailer today from the lady who is running for Dallas County Commissioner in my district. On the front of the mailer is a picture of her with BHO his-sef and on the back of the mailer is a picture of here with the corn rows dude who thinks that collapsed stars were named specifically to slander his people.
Now what would you guess is Dr. Elba Garcia's campaign platform?
"District 4, the most diverse district in Dallas County?
WE CAN'T TELL!
Duncanville, Cedar Hill, Irving, Grand Prairie and Coppell population is over 50% ethnically diverse. But loo at the staff hiring and board appointments.
WE NEED SOME HELP!!!"
Now here is something really interesting. Right on the front of the mailer she describes herself in three words:
"Collaborator, Responsible, Accountable!"
Yeah, I'll bet she's a collaborator. But with whom will she collaborate?
I hope she kept her stethoscope.

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a call from Lloyd Dogget's campaign yesterday.  I told that liberal bitch that I wouldn't piss on Lloyd Dogget if he was on fire.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Physics is racist.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Physics is racist.

Everything in the universe is.  That's the reason for entitlement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top