Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 5:44:54 PM EDT
"Front.......back.......roll left, roll right........starbursts.......mountainclimbers..........motorcycle.......go!"

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Only too well, and it's been a WHILE...

On our off-post pass toward the end of OSUT at Ft Sill, we all naturally came in late. I remember hearing the CQ counting down at the top of his lungs as we rolled up in the taxi. As we were running full tilt trying to beat the clock, I could see guys in class B's running from all directions, converging on the battery area. When he got to "zero" the CQ yelled "FREEZE!" and those that were not indoors were cold busted, lol. He had us outside at midnight doing grass drills still in our class B's for 2 hours. Since we were all about half-lit, none of us seemed to mind, and we thought it was funny as hell. As a matter of fact, I do believe it was DS (SSgt) Zachary that nailed us...damned good at what he did (even though he terrified all of us)...I sure wish I could have run into him in a unit somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top