Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 12/21/2003 11:08:01 AM EDT
Alright guys, remember a year ago (or getting close to it) when I had entered into a deal to buy that Barrett 50 and I told the seller that I'd have to sell some of my items quickly to meet his deadline?  Well, to refresh your memory, HiramRanger (RumpRanger) brokered the deal on behalf of a B&J (site sponsor) employee (Donnie) in order to help him out.  After I had sold a couple of items at a loss to get the 50, Donnie backed out and told me to go scratch.

I'm sure a number of you remember Hiram taking flak for his attempt at brokering the rifle between two friends.  Well, true to his word, he came through for me - he and Brian of B&J coconspired to offset my losses by giving me a store credit at B&J's, which I used yesterday.  

I wanted to thank Hiram and Brian for coming through for me, even though it wasn't related to their shop, but only a bad employee.  

Anyway, the credit came in handy, since I was able to buy a lower for my dad for Christmas.[<|:d>]

THANKS AGAIN HIRAM AND BRIAN!!!

B&J's will always have my business and yes, I will drive up there again...especially with all of the eye candy the store has to offer...
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:30:52 AM EDT
a little bit of good customer service, in your case it seems there was quite a bit, goes a long way. good for them, and happy that it worked out for you. too bad not all people/gun shops work that way.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:33:26 AM EDT
That's great, hell that makes me want to buy something from them.  Give me a URL and/or a phone number.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:41:08 AM EDT
I'm going to have Hiram post all of the info here, so I don't mess it up.  But the people there are AWESOME and they have some amazing prices.

I think I saw a preban PWA for about $1100, so their prices aren't bad at all!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:13:06 PM EDT
No problem... even more than giving the credit, Brian wants everyone to know he will not ever deal with the former employee again.  Brian can be a real bastard to deal with sometimes... hell, I often feel like I need to be held after a "deal" and I work for him...  Just kidding.  I went to college with Brian and have known him for close to 14 years now... time sure flys!

The website needs to be developed by RBAD, who has been incredibly overwhelmed lately.

However, you can always call the shop at 518-862-9831 or stop by and visit, 1702 Central Avenue in Albany, NY.

I think the PWA Commando is still available at $1095, although someone was looking at it when we left the shop last night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:46:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:52:13 PM EDT
I remember that mess.

I'm glad things were made right for you Balzac.

Kudo's to Brian and Hiram. You're a couple of the good guys.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:13:42 PM EDT
Glad it worked out.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:36:31 PM EDT
Glad it worked out for you, Balzac!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:52:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dsr611:
Glad it worked out for you, Balzac!!!
View Quote

Yup, in more than one way...I now have a new gun store to shop at!  I'm guessing on atleast 1 trip every other month once finances improve.  

Mike, once again, thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:41:41 PM EDT
No problem... maybe we'll finally get to make something off of you now! [;D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:25:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2003 8:21:20 PM EDT by Balzac72]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
No problem... maybe we'll finally get to make something off of you now! [;D]
View Quote

I have no problem spending money in the store, but only if Vanessa helps me, since whenever I spend money with a woman, I can justify it.  Spending money with a hairy bitch like you helping me, might close my wallet. [;D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:28:08 PM EDT
pics!?!? [:O]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:41:15 PM EDT
Ummmm ballsack, remember Brian is one of the toughest sons-of-bitches you have ever met... and she handles him quite nicely... including the occassional macing!  I spanked her yesterday for slamming my wrist between a door... Brian laughed his ass of and she was ready to kill me! [rofl2]
Top Top