BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Medical condition that's too much for this?  Then he's unfit for duty, get rid of his ass.
View Quote

EVERYBODY has a medical condition nowadays.

I think his was Assholeitis. Very contagious in certain agencies.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems like the best way to handle Mr ATF man showing at your door, dont ask him for ID, but call local popo and hope for the 'best'
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What???  Let a person you don’t know, who someone called in and said was impersonating a cop, reach into their pocket??  Not happening
View Quote

If you're going to draw down on somebody and prone him out for reaching into his pocket, why would you say "I need to see some ID", causing him to try to produce ID from his pocket? Did you think the ID fairy was going to materialize it by magic?

That said, once it happens and we're at the "Get on the ground NOW!" stage, going all passive-resistive is not an answer. If you're plainclothes LE, there's only one option, compliance with uniformed LE.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]
ATF got tazed you say? Yeah I’m ok with this.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a plan. Feds at the door. Call the local PD and say the Boogaloo Bois are outside in tactical gear and let it play out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't care who you are but when the boys in blue have guns drawn you best cooperate.

Dude was a moron
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't care who you are but when the boys in blue have guns drawn you best cooperate.

Dude was a moron
View Quote

Yep.

The first officers “opening” was less than great but once instructed to get on the ground and alphabet boy flat out said no, I’ve got no issue with what happened after.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Local never properly gave ATF man chance to furnish ID/Creds and went right to weapons out.

ATF man made it way worse then it needed to be.

Shitshow of when asshole collide.
View Quote

All of this.

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#10]
For someone who can't breathe he screams alot
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]
CEO of "Sir, I just want to show you my creds"

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Legend has it, that's he's still yelling out "Sir... sir... sir... sir... sir... "

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

All of this.

Holy shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local never properly gave ATF man chance to furnish ID/Creds and went right to weapons out.

ATF man made it way worse then it needed to be.

Shitshow of when asshole collide.

All of this.

Holy shit.

But once they clear leather it's time to chill the f out and know it can all be cleared up.

If you are truly a leo you know they will work it out after the guns go away.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Still fucking sad and so fucking funny. Dumbass shoulda called the dept before rolling and had his creds in his hands.  But what do I know?

View Quote

Yep. Don't play in someone's sandbox without at least a courtesy call.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Promote those guys.

Sounds like he should have shown his ID to the person that called it in
View Quote

She Knew who it was. She Lied and used the system against him. She probably has Multiple warrants against her and should after this lie.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She Knew who it was. She Lied and used the system against him. She probably has Multiple warrants against her and should after this lie.
View Quote
She should get a community service award.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#17]
That made me smile, especially when he tried to play the "St. george flloyd" card.

ETA "I can't breathe"
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#19]
That was the best thing I've seen this year. It was almost like a training scenario where the instructor tries to show you every damn stereotypical behavior at once, lol.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#20]
The first cop sounded scared. His first orders to comply came out like a pubescent 13 year old boy then he tried to get gruff and growl out "get on the ground!".

As Earp said "You're affable."
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did you know he had previously been arrested for shoplifting booze?  And yet he was an Atf agent.....
View Quote

You'd be surprised how often it happens where they (FBI, other feds) get charged for crimes and some calls get made and the charges just "go away."

Sometimes they get an AUSA involved to make calls for them.

I was just happy no dogs were shot that day.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#22]
This is what happens when you have local PD who are mentally retarded and never encountered a federal LEO except on TV.

Local PD should be charged with interfering with a federal investigation. Police assisted a felon keep a firearm and tazed a LEO. Great job guys.

Burk has filed an excessive force lawsuit in federal court against the city of Columbus and the two police officers. The complaint alleges Burk was trying to confiscate an illegally-held firearm when the suspect called 911 and the dispatcher sent officers Joseph Fihe and Kevin Winchell.
View Quote

In this case, despite putting his hands up and telling the officers he was a federal agent with credentials in his pocket, Burk says the two trained their guns on him, roughed him up, tased him and handcuffed him before finally checking his credentials. The officers then forced Burk into the back seat of a police cruiser and detained him for about an hour.
View Quote

The case also alleges the officers later privately shared body cam footage from the incident with other officers, making light of the incident and mocking Burk. The lawsuit claims this underscores a code of silence within the division that amounts to a de facto policy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Local PD knew he was a LEO because dispatcher has his credential information prior to them arriving on the scene.

When Burk knocked on the door of the home, a person inside called 911 and read the dispatcher Burk's badge number while refusing to open the door.
View Quote

Anyone have PACER creds? https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ohio/ohsdce/2:2020cv06256/249318
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is what happens when you have local PD who are mentally retarded and never encountered a federal LEO except on TV.

Local PD should be charged with interfering with a federal investigation. Police assisted a felon keep a firearm and tazed a LEO. Great job guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Burk has filed an excessive force lawsuit in federal court against the city of Columbus and the two police officers. The complaint alleges Burk was trying to confiscate an illegally-held firearm when the suspect called 911 and the dispatcher sent officers Joseph Fihe and Kevin Winchell.

In this case, despite putting his hands up and telling the officers he was a federal agent with credentials in his pocket, Burk says the two trained their guns on him, roughed him up, tased him and handcuffed him before finally checking his credentials. The officers then forced Burk into the back seat of a police cruiser and detained him for about an hour.

The case also alleges the officers later privately shared body cam footage from the incident with other officers, making light of the incident and mocking Burk. The lawsuit claims this underscores a code of silence within the division that amounts to a de facto policy.

Shouldn’t have refused to comply and then resisted.

Whole thing would have taken 5 minutes if he hadn’t let his ego make decisions for him.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#25]
"My wife is pregnant"
"That's not my fault. I wouldn't dream of touching your wife without a condom."
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Whole thing would have taken 5 minutes if he hadn’t let his ego make decisions for him.

View Quote

Do you normally skip the force continuum to just immediately pulling a gun on everyone who tells you they are a federal agent on the job? Lawyer: "were were you taught that at your academy?" Do you do felony stops on every undercover LEO you encounter as well?

The video shows very a untrained and unprofessional local PD. Despite tazing a federal officer who states he is having a medical issue. No medical attention was rendered after detaining him for 1 hour.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He acted like 99% of the felon takedown videos i've ever seen. Non Compliant, resisting, complain of not being able to breath, etc., etc.

Boy he sure whined a lot.
View Quote

Why did the officer immediately pull his gun and demand that he get on the ground? He was compliant, hands up, not moving
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#28]
That was a bad use of force in any other case, but against the ATF it’s good to go. Move on.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That was a bad use of force in any other case, but against the ATF it’s good to go. Move on.
View Quote

If they would do that to a brother LEO, what do they do to lawful concealed carrier citizens?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

When assholes collide...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When assholes collide...

Pretty much my take.  

They all could have easily been in a blue on blue shoot.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Will other ATF agents mock and belittle him and show him all the memes that will be born from this historic event? Because I hope so
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Isn't it odd this "ATF" agent was alone? Don't they usually work in pairs?
View Quote

In routine Running info type investigations I see them alone.  Unless someone is in training or a supervisor is checking off an I supervised my guy requirement to do his eval on.  

Running Stings I see them in pairs.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Lol.

Shitty cops being shitty with each other.

ATF Boi was a huge gaping entitled pussy.

Local pd were trigger happy steppers.

Missed it by - that much
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why did the officer immediately pull his gun and demand that he get on the ground? He was compliant, hands up, not moving
View Quote
Wasn't he responding to a call of an armed man impersonating a cop trying to break in? Why wouldn't he draw on an armed man in that situation?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Should I assume you've been thru FLETC?

What is almost THE FIRST THING that gets drilled into any LEO not driving a marked unit and/or out of uniform...or out of your usual jurisdiction?

FIND THE GOOD DONUT SHOPS

Whoops not that one.

Uniformed officer on scene is in charge until otherwise advised.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is almost THE FIRST THING that gets drilled into any LEO not driving a marked unit and/or out of uniform...or out of your usual jurisdiction?

Whoops not that one.

Not just Glynco U. but anyplace working plain clothes.  Hell I am in uniform but if I am going into the city or a village with a warrant I reach out to the local agency.  

Dumbass still is arguing with a pistol pointed on him,......that is when even the biggest ego in LE needs to do a reassessment of his plans.   You can be right and still shot deader than a door nail.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Do you normally skip the force continuum to just immediately pulling a gun on everyone who tells you they are a federal agent on the job? Lawyer: "were were you taught that at your academy?" Do you do felony stops on every undercover LEO you encounter as well?

The video shows very a untrained and unprofessional local PD. Despite tazing a federal officer who states he is having a medical issue. No medical attention was rendered after detaining him for 1 hour.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was the ATF agent trained to resist and refuse to comply when staring down the barrel of local LEO?

My best guess is he was probably taught to comply and sort it out afterward. I’m also guessing “be non compliant and then act like a little bitch” was NOT part of his training. I already in my earlier post acknowledged the responding officer did not handle it very well, but the moment he started refusing orders I can’t fault them for what happened next.

Look, if you are hoping to drum up sympathy for an ATF agent that got ever so slightly roughed up, you probably aren’t going to find it here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mr ATF man got a taste of CPD tactics going back to Mean Mr Mustards/High Street 2:30AM sweeps.   Everybody gets some wood and a paddy wagon ride.  

@quick2k3

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEH1IDs2Mgk

@Happy2shoot

NICE!!! Thank you so much....a lot of memories.

Newport to UDF to Mustards to BW3....I wonder how times I walked between those places.  

I almost forgot Rax was there.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Every other local, state, federal officer has the common sense to call and give a heads up if they’re sniffing around in someone’s jurisdiction
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

GD is so interesting

Take a no knock warrant thread- GD always screams “anyone can yell they’re police! That doesn’t mean anything!”

This thread “the guy said he was a federal agent! Shoulda believed him!”
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If they would do that to a brother LEO, what do they do to lawful concealed carrier citizens?
View Quote

Brother Leo?

It’s the atf dude
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Should have made a phone call beforehand. “This is xxx with the atf. I’m going to be going to xxx address on your jurisdiction for an investigation. I don’t need any assistance and I’ll call back when I’m finished”

If you’re sniffing around on someone else’s jurisdiction you need to give them a heads up. I drive a marked unit but if I go to someone else’s jurisdiction for follow up on anything I always give their dispatch a call.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

his arrogance was astounding.

He doesn't realize any asshole can lie and say "I'm a federal agent."  It's not a magic word that's gonna make a cop say "Oh, ok! Good. Sorry to bother you" and put the gun away.

Should have made a phone call beforehand. “This is xxx with the atf. I’m going to be going to xxx address on your jurisdiction for an investigation. I don’t need any assistance and I’ll call back when I’m finished”

If you’re sniffing around on someone else’s jurisdiction you need to give them a heads up. I drive a marked unit but if I go to someone else’s jurisdiction for follow up on anything I always give their dispatch a call.

A good call to make, more than once I got told straight up, “umm hold on while I get a patrol to go with you, you don’t want to go to that address alone”.   Very commonly my suspects are their dirtbags they know well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I can't see me telling a cop I'm not getting on the ground and continuing to argue with him successfully ever working out well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not just Glynco U. but anyplace working plain clothes.  Hell I am in uniform but if I am going into the city or a village with a warrant I reach out to the local agency.  

Dumbass still is arguing with a pistol pointed on him,......that is when even the biggest ego in LE needs to do a reassessment of his plans.   You can be right and still shot deader han a door nail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoops not that one.

Dumbass still is arguing with a pistol pointed on him,......that is when even the biggest ego in LE needs to do a reassessment of his plans.   You can be right and still shot deader han a door nail.

@SteelonSteel

That part about FLETC was me hinting to him he was ATF, or FED.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@Happy2shoot

Newport to UDF to Mustards to BW3....I wonder how times I walked between those places.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mr ATF man got a taste of CPD tactics going back to Mean Mr Mustards/High Street 2:30AM sweeps.   Everybody gets some wood and a paddy wagon ride.  

@quick2k3

Enjoy!

@Happy2shoot

@quick2k3

Your welcome!

Old times...

Beer, walking, party with kegs, walking, girls, dancing, stuff... repeat

Always walking, always searching...
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
@gotigers

Show us on the model where the evil policeman touched you.  

Oh yeah, on your ass, with a taser!  

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#47]
This is the first time I've seen the video. HOLY SHIT it's so much worse than I thought from the news article I read.

This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, I have zero illusions about that.  Our fucking Sheriff here said if the FL legislature passed a law allowing open carry, he'd direct his deputies to draw down on, prone out, and cuff EVERY open carrier until they could determine if the person was or was not a threat or prohibited person.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#49]
The best part of his lawsuit is: unconstitutional policing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Dudes a little bitch. Whining and crying the entire time.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top