claiming the harassment of her and her dying granddaughter has
continued.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"OMG, somebody on the internet doesn't like me."

It's called a delete button.  Learn how to use it.    

i tend to agree, people get way too emotional about internet shit talk
i do however feel for the family and what they are going through, very sad
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How does assault and battery and felonious driving qualify as internet shit talking?

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That would be great if that were all, but these people are neighbors.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How does assault and battery and felonious driving qualify as internet shit talking?

If you don't read the article, you can let your prejudice run wild.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
wow
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Some people are just scum!Thats why I moved from the city and carry because some cant be nice or agree to disagree.To pick on a dying child is just demonic!
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#9]
If that was my daughter, the people taunting her on facebook would learn the lesson of not messing with a man with nothing to lose
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Why can't she just stop reading Facebook?

I don't want the police telling someone they have to stop making fun of a terminally ill 7 year old, because that means tomorrow they can tell me to stop posting anything about guns or freedom.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Some people are just scum!Thats why I moved from the city and carry because some cant be nice or agree to disagree.To pick on a dying child is just demonic!
Bingo! if you don't have neighbors you don't have anyone to bother you.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not anymore.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#13]
not always a realistic possibility but in a case like this an ass beating would be in order
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 2:25:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not anymore.

The article says that Petkov has been spotted back at her old house.

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 2:31:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

The person teasing this kid is clearly a scumbag and an asshole, but I;m not sure how it should be a crime to post a shop'd pic of the Grim Reaper hugging a terminally ill kid.  If that's the case, then a whole bunch of people are gonna get sent to Leavenworth for some of the politically incorrect versions of Obama pictures that I've seen.  I'm assuming there's more to this story...
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

The person teasing this kid is clearly a scumbag and an asshole, but I;m not sure how it should be a crime to post a shop'd pic of the Grim Reaper hugging a terminally ill kid.  If that's the case, then a whole bunch of people are gonna get sent to Leavenworth for some of the politically incorrect versions of Obama pictures that I've seen.  I'm assuming there's more to this story...

There is.  The POS used to live next to them, got into a neighbor tiff, then started celebrating the impending death of their daughter.  Completely insane.  How gunfire has not erupted is beyond me.  I would be in prison if it was happening to me.  I believe the people made a death car for her or something to that effect.

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 3:31:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 3:33:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Problem is, its not just internet shit talk, this cow Jennifer Petkov tried to run one of the sick girls friends down with her car and is threatening to go piss on the sick girls mothers grave.

It's not just a matter of deleting them off face book, if someone was doing that to my kid or pissing on my parents grave they would soon find out what bad things can be done to them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 3:33:34 AM EDT
[#19]
They can't change their privacy settings on the facebook account?  Don't get me wrong.  I don't condone harassing terminally ill kids, but the solution seem pretty simple to me.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 3:46:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Problem is, its not just internet shit talk, this cow Jennifer Petkov tried to run one of the sick girls friends down with her car and is threatening to go piss on the sick girls mothers grave.

It's not just a matter of deleting them off face book, if someone was doing that to my kid or pissing on my parents grave they would soon find out what bad things can be done to them.

Yup if it were my kid I have a feeling I'd be in jail and some cunt would be in need of major dental work.

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 3:55:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup if it were my kid I have a feeling I'd be in jail and some cunt would be in need of major dental work.

So you would be getting ass sex, and she would be getting new teeth, someway I think your getting the worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top