Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/3/2003 6:35:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2003 6:39:03 PM EDT by TexRdnec]
who's yours? why? mine is, of all people, my mother. i have a laundry list of shit she's done to me so i'll keep it short. cheated on my dad for quite some time before leaving him (presented papers dec. 26th, after he bought her diamond earrings and she bought him jack shit, taking off with the new car he bought her the month before) took $200,000 in cash, the family company's entire cash assets (because for tax reasons she held stock, but she graciously left him the company, now broke on its ass) under the court mandated condition that she pay for my college with some of the money, which she did no such thing tried to change my last name to the cocksucker's that she married gave me, as "gifts", for quite some time, us savings bonds that my dads parents had bought me for all of my birthdays refuses to contact my wife and I, except when she's in town and wants to see "her" grandson at a moments notice, and expects it refusing to talk about ANYTHING except how big a piece of shit every single person is on my dads side of the family to me etc..............pisses me off to even talk about it
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:45:40 PM EDT
i've got an uncle who is an insurance agent my mom worked for him for years and then quit because he was an asshole he didn't give her her last paycheck what a fuck he later spent a year in prison for killing a guy but got out by getting a retrial because of improper jury instructions and then hiring medical professionals to testify at a retrial saying the dead guy died from a heart attack
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:50:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2003 7:39:36 PM EDT by Sniper_Wolfe]
My mom's side of family. [red]Edit: this includes my mom too[/red] My stepmom. My uncle.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:54:45 PM EDT
oh hell, don't get me started on my ex-stepmother, now there was a crazy bitch..........we soon found out why, my dad found a mirror, and a blade and all the other shit, never knew she did drugs........kicked her out. short story version......she ended up on nueces county's most wanted, then in jail, then out and came over to steal all our shit and pawn it, then back in jail, then out, havent heard from her in years now bitch did let her 13 year old son drive her car, which led to the seizure and non-return of a compact S&W 9mm too
Top Top