Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2002 6:01:36 AM EDT
Pretty good movie, reminded me a lot of Road Warrior, a post apocalypse world with Commonwealth accents.

One thing I found interesting, the American character's tank is a T-80. I guess any tank in a storm.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 6:44:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw it today, it was ok.  But gimme a break, they open up on a dragon with a ma-deuce, full auto and nothing, but then go after one with 2 rifles and 2 crossbows w/ exploding tips of about 6oz of c4?

Yeah right.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I think in a real dragon scenario, fighter jets with air to air missiles rewired to dragon temperatures would have solved the whole problem.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Saw it today, it was ok.  But gimme a break, they open up on a dragon with a ma-deuce, full auto and nothing, but then go after one with 2 rifles and 2 crossbows w/ exploding tips of about 6oz of c4?

Yeah right.

TXLEWIS
View Quote

YeeeHawwww.  Were the guys named Bo and Luke. [;)]

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw the movie yesterday and wasn't to impressed with it. It was pretty slow moving. I had high hopes for this movie when I saw the previews, but was disappointed after I saw it. It coulda had alot more action and fighting. I wouldn't pay to see it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top