Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/27/2009 8:14:37 PM EDT
While in the local big box Sportsman's/Outdoors Store today I actually saw some ammo that my mother-in-law in the country could not get. I bought a bunch of it, good son-in-law that I am. At check out, the fresh faced cashier girl/young woman told me about that which she had been told by her employer. She said that later this year all ammunition would be traceable to the person who purchased it and registred to a particular gun.

OK, she and I both recognized the absurdity of any actual attempt to implement such a requirement. We both also recognized the availablity of the technology to make all manufactured ammunition traceable to the purchaser.

Has anyone else heard more than a rumor of such a scheme to make manufactured ammunition traceable to the purchaser?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:23:32 PM EDT
Traceable ammunition is one of many proposals before congress now that the dems are in charge.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:23:17 AM EDT
Why do people listen to the retard that work a gun stores? This registering ammo has been around about 5 years now and gets nowhere. There is one guy that has the patent on the 'technolgy' to number bullets and he runs around the anti-gun retards in different legislatures to try to pass it. Most of the time it never gets out of committe.

If you want to do someting to really stop this bullshit, JOIN THE NRA!!! Then sign up for e mail alerts, when a bill comes up start calling, writting, faxing your representives. If your in Kommiefornia get involved with the NRA Member Councils, the website and information they have are fantastic.

Top Top