Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2015 4:15:21 AM EDT
Interesting article about how everything is becoming rape.  To me it is blazingly clear that no means no, and that if someone cannot say no, then we assume they say no.   But saying no now and yes later, doesn't turn what happens after that yes to rape simply because once there was a no.

Pestering you GF or BF for sex until they finally 'relent' is not rape.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:22:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm just gonna get a good job a nice house tons of guns and a flesh light, that way I will never have to worry about raping anyone or my wife divorcing me.
Basically things are getting to a point where marriage and women in general seem so bad that I would rather masturbate.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:23:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Un fucking believeable.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:27:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn with these changing definitions I'm becoming all kinds of a victim. First I found out that the older neighbor girl who wanted to play doctor with me when we were kids really molested me and now I find out I've been raped just because a past girlfriend who was insatiable had pestered me for sex occasionally. Now I feel dirty.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:29:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just gonna get a good job a nice house tons of guns and a flesh light, that way I will never have to worry about raping anyone or my wife divorcing me.
Basically things are getting to a point where marriage and women in general seem so bad that I would rather masturbate.
View Quote

That's lame as fuck. No gun on this earth runs better than a well tuned vagina with medium mileage.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:38:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's lame as fuck. No gun on this earth runs better than a well tuned vagina with medium mileage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly if it's just about pussy I can get that just fine.
I do not see the benefits to marrying a woman or living with her.
Nearly every marriage I have been around my whole life has been nothing but a fucked up mess of arguments and people that resent each other.
With the rate at which women seem to be accusing men of rape I see more and more risk.

Why get married and have kids when statistically it is going to fail?
What benefit besides pussy is there? Companionship? I get more companionship out of my dog than I do most people.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:49:09 AM EDT
[#6]
If I were single I might consider leaving the country. There are plenty of countries in SE Asia where this feminist bullshit isnt an issue.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#7]
That was actually a great read.

Modern feminists are fucking crazy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:55:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Soon enough, just looking at a woman for more than 1 second at a time will be rape unless she wants that particular male to look at her.

Oh wait, they already tried to get "stare rape" to become a thing.  Luckily they got laughed at hard enough to kill that particular trend.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:58:23 AM EDT
[#9]
From the comments---

Please explain the following to me:

Say I'm a 25 year old female, and I consume a half-bottle of Dewar's one evening.

If I then climb behind the wheel of my car, I'm 100% responsible for both my actions and any resulting accidents or death. I cannot claim "zero responsibility" because I was "under the influence."

But, instead of driving my car, I engage in drunken physical frivolity with a man. Can I then claim "zero responsibility" for whatever happens physically between us because I was "under the influence", and, accordingly, unable to give consent?

Seems fishy to me. What am I missing here?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nearly every marriage I have been around my whole life has been nothing but a fucked up mess of arguments and people that resent each other.
With the rate at which women seem to be accusing men of rape I see more and more risk.

What benefit besides pussy is there? Companionship? I get more companionship out of my dog than I do most people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:30:07 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/rlvMAS_20K4

She hit the nail so hard on the head she drove it through.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:38:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can think of no reason for you to marry.  Is someone trying to coerce you into doing so?

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I can think of no reason for you to marry.  Is someone trying to coerce you into doing so?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, what I said was more of a weak rant on why I never want to marry and my general disdain of modern feminism that seems to be slowly becoming  more and more common in the thought proces of women of my age group.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:06:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, what I said was more of a weak rant on why I never want to marry and my general disdain of modern feminism that seems to be slowly becoming  more and more common in the thought proces of women of my age group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, OK.  In that case, if you don't want to get married, don't.  You'll be happier for not doing so, some woman will be happier for you not doing so, and one else gives a shit.  It's a win all around.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:08:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If I were single I might consider leaving the country. There are plenty of countries in SE Asia where this feminist bullshit isnt an issue.
View Quote

My old Army buddy married a Filipino and they had 2 kids.  Crazy happy together.  Then she brought her mother over.  Now he says their marriage is "on the rocks".  
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:12:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh, OK.  In that case, if you don't want to get married, don't.  You'll be happier for not doing so, some woman will be happier for you not doing so, and one else gives a shit.  It's a win all around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't listen to her - she's just old and bitter.    We fellow guys here at arfcom do give a shit and are happy that you are sharing your tale with us.  Many of us feel likewise.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:21:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I've spoken to her on the phone before and she is a pretty squared away woman.

She lives in Canada.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't listen to her - she's just old and bitter.    We fellow guys here at arfcom do give a shit and are happy that you are sharing your tale with us.  Many of us feel likewise.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose two out of three isn't bad.  I am old and you boys do love to "listen" to each other bitch about women.  Dead wrong on the other though; I'm probably the least bitter woman on ARFCOM on the topic on men.  

I will confess to a lack of patience with gender adversarial, whiny bitchmales.  I attribute this to having been blessed to know, or at least be in a position to observe the behavior of, a number of actual men.  I suspect this is what has resulted in your confusion.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

The 'stranger' doesnt work when you use a fleshlight bud
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#23]
What the fuck did I just read? There was so much crazy in that article that my head hurts. I need a beer and its only 8:43 in the morning.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
From the comments---

View All Quotes
Quoted:
From the comments---

Say I'm a 25 year old female, and I consume a half-bottle of Dewar's one evening.

If I then climb behind the wheel of my car, I'm 100% responsible for both my actions and any resulting accidents or death. I cannot claim "zero responsibility" because I was "under the influence."

But, instead of driving my car, I engage in drunken physical frivolity with a man. Can I then claim "zero responsibility" for whatever happens physically between us because I was "under the influence", and, accordingly, unable to give consent?

Logic is sexist

#checkyourmaleprivilege
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:58:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Damn, who knew?  I've been raped a few times myself, I guess, cause even my ugly ass has been pestered into sex a couple times.  

All of a sudden, I feel so violated.  

I wish I had my own country.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need to rant about it then. Just don't get married. if you assume you'll be miserable, you probably would be, and you would probably make someone else miserable in the process. No need for all that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You'll be accused of raping the internet next............
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Interesting article about how everything is becoming rape.  To me it is blazingly clear that no means no, and that if someone cannot say no, then we assume they say no.   But saying no now and yes later, doesn't turn what happens after that yes to rape simply because once there was a no.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/20/feminists-want-us-to-define-these-ugly-sexual-encounters-as-rape-dont-let-them/

View Quote

While rightfully deploring the excesses of the "yes means yes" movement, the authors of the linked article, and another from yesterday, correctly note that, in the past, rape was pretty much what men said it was.  This was wrong.  Now rape is pretty much what women say it is.  And this is wrong too.

Undesired sexual contact ranges from forcible rape to plain bad manners.  Depending on the agenda of the individual, some consider all rape, others none.  And those of ill-will on both sides use the excesses of the other to justify their own. Personally, I'd like the word "rape" stricken from the lexicon, it's use made a misdemeanor, and it replaced with Sexual Assault in as many Degrees as necessary to  reflect the reality of the diversity of fact sets currently carrying that one label.

And quick as I'm made Queen Bitch of Earth, I intend to get this mess sorted out straightaway.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good points. It's cheaper to rent them. Of course that option isn't legal in most of the U.S.  It would solve a lot of these problems if it was though.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

While rightfully deploring the excesses of the "yes means yes" movement, the authors of the linked article, and another from yesterday, correctly note that, in the past, rape was pretty much what men said it was.  This was wrong.  Now rape is pretty much what women say it is.  And this is wrong too.

Undesired sexual contact ranges from forcible rape to plain bad manners.  Depending on the agenda of the individual, some consider all rape, others none.  And those of ill-will on both sides use the excesses of the other to justify their own. Personally, I'd like the word "rape" stricken from the lexicon, it's use made a misdemeanor, and it replaced with Sexual Assault in as many Degrees as necessary to  reflect the reality of the diversity of fact sets currently carrying that one label.

And quick as I'm made Queen Bitch of Earth, I intend to get this mess sorted out straightaway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/20/feminists-want-us-to-define-these-ugly-sexual-encounters-as-rape-dont-let-them/

I can find no fault in any of this.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, we keep the term rape, and put it fairly parallel to murder.

And then just as we have various levels of assault, we put in various levels of sexual assault.

Right now, we are in a situation with sexual crime vs physical crime that is analogous to where if guy A punches guy B, we call it murder because we have no better word.  Clearly guy A shouldn't be punching guy B, but it isn't murder.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And then just as we have various levels of assault, we put in various levels of sexual assault.

Right now, we are in a situation with sexual crime vs physical crime that is analogous to where if guy A punches guy B, we call it murder because we have no better word.  Clearly guy A shouldn't be punching guy B, but it isn't murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you suggest serves no purpose and only continues the use, in a legal context, of a word that has been used to mean everything from forcible penetration of a bodily orifice to pouring used motor oil into a storm drain.  It has lost all specificity and only serves to evoke emotion.  I want to take that word away from the sensationalizing news media.

But I don't intent to argue with you.  When you are crowned King Asshole of Planet Earth, do whatthefuckever you want.  I'm going with my original plan.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#33]
You said rape twice.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor I. The damn pendulum swings too far.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol...  I see what you did there...
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually they do have a term for that. It is called Assault.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What you suggest serves no purpose and only continues the use, in a legal context, of a word that has been used to mean everything from forcible penetration of a bodily orifice to pouring used motor oil into a storm drain.  It has lost all specificity and only serves to evoke emotion.  I want to take that word away from the sensationalizing news media.

But I don't intent to argue with you.  When you are crowned King Asshole of Planet Earth, do whatthefuckever you want.  I'm going with my original plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Banning evil words because some people misuse them? The concept seems vaguely familiar.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Banning evil words because some people misuse them? The concept seems vaguely familiar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quote me saying I wanted to ban anything.  I'm saying I would like see the criminal codes revised to use different, more meaningful, less emotionally evocative language.  You see this as a problem?  You'd prefer the media screaming about some guy being arrested for RAPE because he turned eighteen the day before him girlfriend did or some other if-it-bleeds-it-leads, sensationalizing, ratings chasing bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Never understood why we let a small group of angry fat chicks redefine anything.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#40]
I saw the thread title as "Refining Rape" for some reason.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats funny my coworkers and I had this same conversation earlier. Generally we all agreed that it would be easier and guessed that in the end it would save us a lot of time, money, trouble.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Makes too much sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the comments---

Makes too much sense.

Yep!!!
That sort of logic is Rape.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#43]
There was a university back in the 90s that had a school policy where you needed to ask permission to advance to the next step.

"May I remove your headband?"

"May I remove your left shoe?"

"May I remove your right shoe?"

If you didn't ask for permission for each step to the completion of the act, you were a rapist.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Someone needs this as an avitar.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There was a university back in the 90s that had a school policy where you needed to ask permission to advance to the next step.

"May I remove your headband?"

"May I remove your left shoe?"

"May I remove your right shoe?"

If you didn't ask for permission for each step to the completion of the act, you were a rapist.
View Quote

While I'd like to say it's obvious the people who came up with that have never had a sexual encounter with anything more romantic than a toilet seat, we all know that's not the case. I want to see a video of beta male and super mili-feminist trying to get it on.

"May I place my lips between your breasts and go like this - brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr?"
"Yes, but you may only go, "brbrbrbrbrbr."

"May I place my hand where there is supposed to be hair on your scrotum?"
"Where is that supposed to be? I've never heard of it."
"It's supposed to be right here. I saw it once when I was raped."
"Who raped you?"
"May I read you the list? It's four pages long."
"Oh my Obama!"
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:21:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with you completely you're right.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
While I'd like to say it's obvious the people who came up with that have never had a sexual encounter with anything more romantic than a toilet seat, we all know that's not the case. I want to see a video of beta male and super mili-feminist trying to get it on.

"May I place my lips between your breasts and go like this - brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr?"

"Who raped you?"
"Oh my Obama!"
View Quote

OK, that's mildly amusing.  Be even more so, if it were a little further from the truth.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

What the fuck did I just read? There was so much crazy in that article that my head hurts. I need a beer and its only 8:43 in the morning.
View Quote

It's a holiday, bro. Go get that beer.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

OK, that's mildly amusing.  Be even more so, if it were a little further from the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Who raped you?"
"Oh my Obama!"

What I was talking about, is not.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Who raped you?"
"Oh my Obama!"

I thought the second sentence in my previous post conveyed that message.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top