Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 8:58:36 PM EDT
First person to post a pic of themselves by the natl forest
sign where the sight seeing russkie\cuban got shot with a arrow wins a free 30 rd mag shipped by me!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:03:28 PM EDT
[#1]

If I have to get out of my chair to do it, I want the prize to be a bit more than what would be like my gazillionth 30rnder.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If I have to get out of my chair to do it, I want the prize to be a bit more than what would be like my gazillionth 30rnder.

Spoken like a true self absored over weight unprepared American!

GET ON  YOUR FACE AND GIVE ME A 100 DIAMOND PUSHUPS YOU ARMY PUKE!

Note the army puke coment comes from the Col. as he dies on the russkie tank.

My favorite qoute form Red Dwn?

JedBECAUSE WE LIVE HEREJed
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spoken like a true self absored over weight unprepared American!

GET ON  YOUR FACE AND GIVE ME A 100 DIAMOND PUSHUPS YOU ARMY PUKE!

Note the army puke coment comes from the Col. as he dies on the russkie tank.

My favorite qoute form Red Dwn?

JedBECAUSE WE LIVE HEREJed

Are you on crack?

I do like the idea for the contest though....
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone with the movie can watch the end of the credits and find out where the filming was done and figure it out from there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone with the movie can watch the end of the credits and find out where the filming was done and figure it out from there.

I dont think thats the point
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Or capture the screen and photoshop yourself into it.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or the NOLA looter.

Just checked does not have the location in the credits.  But the sign says Arapahoe National Forest, which is located in Colorado and is where a peasant uprising was crushed by President Theodore Roosevelt leading an imperialist army and cowboys.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#8]
The sign does not exist, it was made for the movie. Same with the roughrider statue.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]
That actual sign doesn’t  exist, but I can get a pic of a REAL Arapahoe National Park sign, it’s just a matter of a 1.5 hour round trip drive.

So due to the cost of gas I won’t make the trip, but you can still send me the 30 rounder!

www.fast-rewind.com/
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:49:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or the NOLA looter.

Just checked does not have the location in the credits.  But the sign says Arapahoe National Forest, which is located in Colorado and is where a peasant uprising was crushed by President Theodore Roosevelt leading an imperialist army and cowboys.

O.K. I admit it. I had to laugh.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Awwww come on guys, someone just photoshop a pic together

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top