Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 6:07:50 AM EDT
I would just like to get the word out about the Red Cross. What a great bunch of people. Yesterday I lost my home and pets to a fire. The people from Red Cross were there 1.5 hours after the fire started. I was overwhelmed at the generosity of this organization. They put us up in a hotel for the next two nights and gave us a voucher for Wal-Mart to get a couple of outfits each. They also gave us a debit Mastercard with $115 on it for food for the next few days. I am eternally greatful to them for the help they have given us. If you have the ability , please donate anything you can to The Red Cross. Give blood, give money, give anything you can. You can't imagine how many people they help out.      Thanks , maxx
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:21:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes I agree. I have a friend in Pine Island, Fla. The Red Cross has been there everyday passing out Ice, water and food they are a great help to everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top