Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 12:58:54 PM EDT
Sen. Ben Cardin has just said that if we restrict immigration from the seven countries in Trump's EO, it will be a recruiting tool for ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Isn't that saying that ISIS and Al Qaeda are holding us hostage ... that we can't do what we want to for fear we'll give them a recruiting tool?

Isn't the same thing as saying ISIS and Al Qaeda control what we do?  

Are we well and truly fucked with these people in power?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Our EXISTENCE is a recruiting tool for ISIS.

What? They don't fuckin' hate us now?    Pfft!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sen. Ben Cardin has just said that if we restrict immigration from the seven countries in Trump's EO, it will be a recruiting tool for ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Isn't that saying that ISIS and Al Qaeda are holding us hostage ... that we can't do what we want to for fear we'll give them a recruiting tool?

View Quote
Actually, they said the same thing about voting for Trump. If you vote for Clinton, then they will be okay. If you vote for Trump, they will be mad.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm half-Italian and half-Irish. I was deeply offended by people stereotyping Italians as mobsters and the Irish as drunks.

These hateful and intolerant words angered me so much that I joined the mafia and became an alcoholic. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would say that the good senator is a complete idiot and makes shit up a random for whoever believes it.

Note: Ha! Just looked him up and as I guessed he's a democrat.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would say that the good senator is a complete idiot and makes shit up a random for whoever believes it.

View Quote

He is just parroting the Democrats daily talking points, the idiots are the ones believing him.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I follow Jesus. There's a recruiting tool.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought I was going to see a goat when I clicked.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:59:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Because there's never been a Muslim immigrant who radicalized and decided to go snackbar after getting here.  Ever.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look out boys, we got Hercule Poirot over here.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#11]
If a simple travel ban pushes you over the edge to join an insane group of murderers than you were already against us.  Now if only we could get them all together in a big protest within the fatal zone of a 2000lb bomb.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#13]
ISIS seems to have recruited several Federal judicial gods before the order was announced.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Just remember--The Democrats are enemies of Common Sense. Period.  And ANY and EVERY action we take to defend ourselves is BAD.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Every successful terrorist attack is a recruitment tool.
9/11 attacks
Bali nightclub bombings
Madrid train bombing
London tube bombing
Boston Marathon bombing
Bataclan theater shooting
Pulse nightclub shooting
San Bernardino holiday party shooting
Istanbul nightclub shooting
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:50:12 PM EDT
[#16]
"Senator, are you or have you ever been a member of ISIS?"

"Just answer the question please, senator!"
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Senator, are you or have you ever been a member of ISIS?"

"Just answer the question please, senator!"
View Quote

All the lefties calling the travel ban a ban on Muslims is a recruiting tool.
Probably the best one in decades outside of success.
The success Obama has given them through his incompetence has been their greatest recruiting tool.
To paraphrase a Fox contributor "When the Bulls are winning every F#%^er in Chicago is wearing a red jersey."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top