Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2003 7:07:04 PM EDT
2 weeks ago, my computer decides to stop working. It wouldnt boot and if it did it was very unstable. Tried many things to get it to work but being a 2 Y.O.  P3-500 w/ 128M ram and a 6G harddrive, I decided to buy me a new puter.

Problem is I couldnt boot up the other OS and get some Outlook Express files, mainly my email accounts settings, and my address book. I took the old drive and hooked it up to the new computer  as a slave drive and was able to copy most of my files by cutting and pasting. But I really need to get my Outlook Express data out. I dont even really need the emails, just the settings and/or the addressbook.

Are all of these settings/info in a DLL in the outlook express folder under PROGRAMS? Or are they in the registry? I NEED HELP!!

Thanks!

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top