Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:28:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 3:28:59 PM EDT by sq40]
Talk about eating Cajun...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

New Orleans (118 comments )
It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
justice advocate and author
whose works include The Debt –
What America Owes to Blacks
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:31:05 PM EDT
what a nutjob.
do people really believe this stuff?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:31:21 PM EDT
Please, no Dinner Pics!!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:32:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
what a nutjob.
do people really believe this stuff?

Yes, but don't say anything or you'll be labeled a racist.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:32:50 PM EDT
I think this is a dupe.

"Let 'em eat cake."
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:33:20 PM EDT
Wow. What a great country!!
They will even let me return to the "Mother Land" , if I so desire!! HOME
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:35:03 PM EDT
Sorry - Cooked Cajun gives me heartburn.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:40:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sq40:
...This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history...

I hope somebody eats this drooling idiot. Soon.

"Hist-reh".
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:46:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 3:49:40 PM EDT by Dilbert_556]
I'm not calling dupe, but you should check out this link for some interesting information about where this rumor started.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=385869
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:58:07 PM EDT
More liberal BS - why doesn't he stay in his tropical paradise?

He's been acclaimed as the "godfather of the american reparations movement"

From RandallRobinson.com

About "The Debt"

In this powerful and controversial book, distinguished African-American political leader and thinker Randall Robinson makes a persuasive case for the restoration of the rich history that slavery and segregation severed. Drawing from research and personal experience, he shows that only by reclaiming their lost past and proud heritage can blacks lay the foundation for a viable future. And white Americans can make reparations for slavery and the century of de jure racial discrimination that followed with monetary restitution, educational programs, and the kinds of equal opportunities that will ensure the social and economic success of all citizens.

A book that is both an unflinching indictment of past wrongs and an impassioned call to our nation to educate all Americans—black and white alike—about the history of Africa and its people, The Debt tells us in no uncertain terms what white America owes blacks and what blacks owe themselves.

From boston.com 3/1/04

Randall Robinson, former head of TransAfrica, was even more critical of Powell, calling him "the most powerful and damaging black to rise to influence in the world in my lifetime."

Click here for a Front Page Magazine article entitled "Randall Robinson: Smooth talking Racist"

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:00:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GhostRing:
Please, no Dinner Pics!!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:01:44 PM EDT
Wrap in Bacon and let marrinate in brackish water for 4 days.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:05:44 PM EDT
nut job!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:08:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 4:08:33 PM EDT by The_Beer_Slayer]
dupe
Top Top