Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2012 10:49:19 AM EDT

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese

This isn't really a "recipe" per se but more of a sammich idea. Sorry there's no specific measurements but it is hard to do for this.

Sear in pan or grill boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (how many depends on how many you are making. I do several and can make more sandwiches later with the already cooked chicken)

Sourdough bread

Cheese of your choice(I used cheddar but provolone is great)

Blue cheese dressing (or ranch if that's how you roll)

Hotsauce of your choice( I have Franks's....I put that sh*t on everything)

Celery

Carrots

In a bowl, mix hotsauce and dressing to taste

Cut cooked chicken into about 1 inch cubes and toss in bluecheese and hotsauce mixture

Put chicken on really good buttered bread (buttered on the outside) and top with cheese (the chicken between the bread).

Cook in a pan like you are making a grilled cheese until outside is browned and cheese is melted.

My wife puts celery and carrots cut matchstick size into the chicken mix, on the sammich; I prefer it a little larger on the side with blue cheese dressing...Whatever floats your boat.

Enjoy!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#1]
That I will have to try...even though your avatar doesn't really go with a recipe.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#2]
This sounds awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top