Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2015 12:07:12 AM EDT
Have been seeing the  NRA spots on Fox the last couple of weeks. The one about the woman in public housing who walked with MLK; the one about the mother at home. They are really, really great. About the best I have ever seen on any subject. My only question is: Are they running anywhere but on Fox?? I don't watch too many other channels, but on Fox it is mostly speaking to those of shared opinion... like me.
Are they being shown on CNN, ESPN, major networks?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Have been seeing the  NRA spots on Fox the last couple of weeks. The one about the woman in public housing who walked with MLK; the one about the mother at home. They are really, really great. About the best I have ever seen on any subject. My only question is: Are they running anywhere but on Fox?? I don't watch too many other channels, but on Fox it is mostly speaking to those of shared opinion... like me.
Are they being shown on CNN, ESPN, major networks?
View Quote

They are showing on Fox and social media at this time.  Many media outlets and companies elect not to allow us to purchase ad buys.  Go figure.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top